Chapter Fifty One: Arabelle's pov

After I fell asleep I slept fine for a few hours. Then I started to have a really bad nightmare. The nightmare was just replaying bad things. My parents getting shot, Sarah crying, getting shot, Kai, Corey, all of it over and over. I was panicking and I couldn't wake up from it.

Then out of nowhere it all went away. The only thing I saw was Chen. It was just the feeling of his touch and his kiss. The nightmares went away and were replaced with Chen's kiss.

I woke up to Chen pushing the hair from my face and wiping my tears away. He noticed that I woke up and wrapped an arm around me. I got off of the couch and let Chen hold me in his arms as the images flashed through my head. I just let the tears come. He kept holding me and didn't let go. Once I stopped crying he positioned himself so he could see my face.

"What happened?" He asked in a loving, concerned tone.

"Everything. Over and over and over again. All I could see was everything bad over and over. It wouldn't stop and I couldn't wake up from it." I said. He pushed the hair out of my face once more and kissed my forehead.

"I'm here now." He said. It seemed almost cheesy, but in that moment, it was what I needed. I felt safe from everything that ever haunted me. He kissed me on the lips and brought me next door where the boys had made breakfast.

All of us ate and I realized that everyone was watching Chen. He realized this and it was like a lightbulb had popped above his head.

"Arabelle, I need to tell you that we won't be around that often for a while. We have all gotten jobs and we need a way to pay for the apartment, so we are all pitching in." He said.

"Okay. It took me forever to find a job and all of you found one this morning?" I asked. My job eventually stopped working out. I was a nurse, but every time I saw a patient in bad condition of a child that was scared, I panicked. I couldn't handle the constant flashbacks so I eventually quit the job.

"Well, we've all been looking for a while. We were waiting until we all had a job to start working." Lay said. I found it strange, but thought nothing of it.

"We have interviews today and most of the jobs start right after the interview, so we have to get going soon." Luhan said.

"Okay, well thank you for breakfast. I'll see you all soon." I said before standing up. Before I could walk away, Chen grabbed my hand and interlocked his fingers with mine. I turned to face him and he kissed me. I heard all of the boys "ooo"ing. I giggled into his kiss then pulled away. I noticed Kai had looked away as if ashamed.

I walked over to Kai.

"I told you that I forgave you. You have Kyungsoo, stop looking away like that. You don't have to be so guilty if I have forgiven you." I whispered next to him before patting his back and walking back to my apartment with the girls.

"That was adorable." Rennae said.

"What was?" Sarah asked while rubbing her stomach.

"Watching Chen kiss Ari and Chanyeol kiss you." She said.

"Oh, did I miss something?" I asked Sarah while winking at Rennae.

"Yeah, you did." She replied before we all laughed.

"I have to go back to the hospital and get my stitches removed. And pick something up for Rennae. Would you like to come with or stay here with Sarah?" I asked Rennae. She looked at her locket then at Sarah's stomach.

"I'll stay with Sarah. Just incase something happens, there is someone to get to the phone." She said smiling at Sarah.

"Okay, I'll see you soon. I love you two." I said before hugging them both and walking to the door.