Chapter Eight: Fun with EXO

Sarah and I stumbled into the room and just stood there with bright red faces not knowing what to do. We looked at each other and realized how red our faces were and started laughing.

I looked up and the look on D.O.'s face was priceless. I started laughing so hard that my rib cage hurt and I was on my knees. Once I stopped laughing, I stood up like nothing had even happened. Everyone sat down except for Sarah and me. Kai patted a hand on the empty spot next to him and I sat down.

He put an arm around me and everyone was looking at Sarah. Her face turned bright red.

"Everyone, this is Sarah. My best friend. Fair warning, you're mean to her, you're mean to me. That's all I have to say." I said smiling at her. Her face got even more red.

"So, Sarah, other than Baekhyun, because he's reserved for Sehun, who's your bias?" Chen asked. Once again Sehun and Baekhyun's faces turned red.

"Uh-I-Uh-Um-I-I-" She was way more shy than me so this was hilarious. I started giggle and she gave me a death stare.

"How about I answer for her because she's more shy than me. We'll be here for years. It's Chanyeol." I said.

Chanyeol smiled and walked over to her. He went to put an arm around her and I jumped up and took his place.

"She's taken. Not by me." I said laughing. "She's married so keep ya hands to yourself." I said. "She will sit with me. I just wanted to see her stand up here like an idiot." I said as she slapped me.

"Yup, I love you too Ari." She said.

We both sat down and I realized that they were all looking at me like I was crazy. They looked offended.

"Sorry." I said.

"Why? We were just shocked by your reaction." Sehun said.

"Yeah, she's very overprotective of me. Especially when it comes to guys." She said pushing my head. I gave her a death stare as my face turned red from anger and embarrassment.

Then someone knocked on the door. Xiumin ran to the door then waved his hand frantically. Kai and D.O. grabbed Sarah and I and rushed us to the back room.

The held a hands up to their mouths. I started to panick. Me and Sarah both put a hand over each others mouths then we slapped each other. We stood there quiet and scared.

"Okay, I'm sorry. We'll be down there in a minute." Chen said sounding ashamed. I made a frowny face, feeling bad for the poor innocent voice.

I had always liked Chen. I never knew if he was my bias though. I always thought him and Xiumin were just adorable. Until they were singing or dancing, then they were just straight sexy. But you know.

I heard Baekhyun say that he had to get something out of his room and Sehun said he would come with him. Me and sarah looked at each other and smiled wide.

We heard the front door close and footsteps coming for us. We looked at each other another time and smiled. The door opened and Sehun and Baekhyun were just staring at us. Me and Sarah looked at each other another time.

Then we made our move. We pushed Sehun and Baekhyun's faces together. To our surprise, they didn't resist. Instead they looked at each other then Sehun wrapped his arms around Baekhyun. Then they kissed.

Me and Sarah looked at each other with wide eyes then tried to run around them. Sehun and Baekhyun put their arms out and stopped us. They looked at us with very stern looks.

"Don't tell anyone!" Baekhyun said. We nodded and they walked us to the door. Sehun checked out the door and hurried us out as they left.

We walked to our room and closed the door behind us.