Chapter Two: New Neighbors

So after waking up to the yelling people next door, I walked to my living room and connected my phone to my speaker. I played EXO's song "Wolf" and started making myself breakfast. Then I stopped. I could hear another EXO song playing faintly along with mine. I walked over to my phone and tried to find out what was wrong, but it wasn't me. It was my new neighbors. I found this strange because they all seemed to be boys. They I realized that they weren't playing the song on and electronic. They were only playing the background music but singing the rest. They sounded like the real EXO group. Their voices were perfect.

They were singing "Baby Don't Cry". I sat down on my couch and started to listen. Once they switched songs I continued to play "Wolf". Then they stopped as if hearing my song. I had guess that they did because they started to sing along. I turned it down and switched it to the background music and let them sing. Then I chimmed in. I had an area cleared in my living room just for learning my EXO choreography. I walked over to the open spot and started dancing to the song. Then I realized that the boys next door had stopped singing and it was just me. I stopped singing then heard faint clapping.

I walked over to the neighbors door and knocked. The boy that opened the door had a mask over his mouth so I couldn't see what he looked like. He looked a little bit familiar.

"Can I help you?" They boy said.

"Uh- I just wanted to say that you and your friends are really good singers. EXO is my favor-" I cut myself off by dropping my jaw. I felt like my jaw was going to hit the floor. The person who had taken off their mask was Kris Wu. An EXO singer.