Chapter Fifty two: Chen's pov

I was at my new job at a car wash when I got a phone call from Sarah. I answered it and she seemed concerned.

"Chen I really need you to come back." She said.

"Okay. What happened? I asked concerned.

"We'll explain when you get here." She said before hanging up. I was working with Sehun and Chanyeol. Sehun seemed upset.

"I gotta go. Don't miss me too much. Then again you can't miss me when you miss Baekhyun." I said winking at Sehun. Chanyeol started laughing.

"You know too?" Sehun asked.

"No, but I know now. Your secret is safe with us." Chanyeol laughed. Sehun's face was bright red when I got in my car.

I drove as fast as it was legal. Once I got to the apartment, I ran up the stairs and almost face planted. I ran up to the door and opened it. I walked in and saw Arabelle sitting with Sarah on the couch. I walked up behind the couch and reached my hands around Arabelles shoulders and kissed her neck. She screached and jumped away.

"Hey, It's just me, Love." I said. She relaxed and ran around the couch to meet my arms. I wrapped her up and she cried into my chest. I didn't even ask until she was done crying. I just let her cry. I walked her over to the couch and sat down with her. I wrapped my hands around her head and went to kiss her when she yelped loudly. I pulled away from her to see the wrap under her hair.

"Oh Arabelle, I'm so sorry." I said feeling like a horrible person. She smiled at me.

"It's okay, I still love you." Love?! I screamed in my head. She said she loved me? I knew I loved her, but her loving me?

"I love you too." I said cupping her face instead of her head and kissing her lips.

"Love?" I said. I needed to know what happened.

"Mmmhmmm wait." She demanded into my kiss.

"Okay, stop. It's weird. There are young eyes here." Sarah said. I pulled away from her and she pulled me back in.

"I don't mind, auntie. I think it's super cute." Rennae whispered the last phrase. I giggled into her lips. She giggle back then broke free.

"Tell me Love." I said grabbing her hands and interlocking our fingers. She tightened her grip around my hands and I saw a look of fear and hurt in her eyes.

"I don't want Rennae to hear." I whispered.

"Xiumin si next door, he can watch her." Chen said.

"I've heard already. I think you two need some time anyway. I'll watch her with Xiu. I don't think he will be able to watch her with one available arm." Sarah said putting her arm around Rennae. They walked next door and I pulled Arabelle closer. I wrapped my arms around her waist and she wrapped her arms around my neck.

I couldn't help, but smile at the feeling of her arms around me. She giggle then fell. I held her up and moved her to the couch. She looked at me and looked like she was in pain.

"What's wrong?" I asked worried.

"Nothing Love. My head just hurts a bit, that's all." She said but she was clutching her stomach.

"Liar." I said leaning down and kissing her again. She hit my shoulders, but I wouldn't move. She wasn't kissing me back, but she was laughing. Then she started to breath heavily. I leaned back and she looked scared. I realized that I hadn't done anything, she was thinking about something.

"What happened to you?" I asked. So many thoughts raced through my head, but one kept poping back up. Rape? That was the only thing I could think of that would scare her or make her scared of me. I cupped her cheek, but she jerked away.