Chapter Thirty Nine: Arabelle's pov.

The whole world around me was spinning. I couldn't see or hear anything. I couldn't feel a thing. The only thing I could hear was, "Rennae Mason."

Mason. My last name. Renna Mason. My sister. That's why they kept my mom. So they could keep her alive long enough to keep the baby alive. My sister didn't die. I have had a sister for eleven years and I didn't know about it. I still had family.

I felt Chen's lips against mine as I woke up from my trance. I kissed back before he backed away. I looked up at the nurse.

"Mason?" I asked.

"Yes, I was praying that I would see you again soon. I need to talk to you in private." She said looking at Chen.

"Chennie, could you watch Rennae?" I asked. He nodded at me and took her down the hall.

"When your parents died, I was the one who realized that she was carrying a child. I forced them to keep you mom alive long enough to have the baby. They wouldn't do it until I said that I would keep the baby." She said. I could feel the tears coming as she spoke.

"I didn't want to put her up for adoption. I have been searching for you for a while now. I have cancer and I won't be able to care for Rennae any longer." She said. I started crying even more.

"Yes. Of course. I will at any cost. Yes." I said.

"Thank you." She said with a tear rolling down her cheeks.

"No, thank you." I said.

"What is your name?" I asked needing to know the name of the person who saved my sister.

"Linda." She said with more tears rolling down her face. I stood and pulled her into a hug. I saw Rennae come up to Linda and tug on her shirt.

"Nanna, what's wrong." She asked. Linda pulled Rennae over to an empty space to tell her the news. I saw Rennae start to cry and Linda pulled her into a hug. I looked at Chen. He pulled me into a hug as well.

"What am I going to do?" I asked Chen.

"We. What are we going to do?" He replied.

"I won't let you do this alone. No matter what happens I will be here." He said pushing me away and grabbing my face.

"Thank you." I said smiling at him while pushing my face into his hand. I turned around as Rennae and Linda started to walk up to me. I looked at Rennae as she teared up. I pulled her into a hug like I had known her for eleven years.

"I'm sorry I haven't been here." I said to her with tears rolling down my cheeks.