Chapter Twenty One: Chen's pov

The plain ride was terrible. I was longing for Arabelle. I had only said a few words to her but I wanted her. Kai came over and tried to say something, but I gave him the coldest stare I could give anyone. Kyungsoo saw this and walked over and pulled Kai from the situation. I could see Kai seeking comfort from someone. The only person that was interested in comforting him was Kyungsoo. Kai seemed to try to get away from Kyungsoo, but he wasn't having it.

Kai walked up to Chanyeol and said something that I couldn't quite make out. Kai sat down next to Chanyeol and they were talking for a while when Chanyeol stood up. He came over to me. He tried to say something than said nevermind and walked away. I was confused but ignored it.

I was distant from everyone. Until Xiumin came up to me.

"Hey I'm sorry about what I said earlier. You were right. Leaving like that wasn't a good idea." He said. I could feel the tears forming in my eyes again. I looked up at Xiumin. He was the only member that I felt like I could talk to. He was the only one who would meaningly listen to me. Baekhyun would too, but I always felt more comfortable talking to Xiumin.

I stood up and looked him in the eyes. He embraced me with his good arm and I cried into his shoulder. I didn't even care about the people watching. I missed her so much and I felt so bad for what happened.

***

Once the plane landed I got off and my phone rang. It was Arabelle. I eagerly answered the phone.