Chapter Thirty Two: Sarah's pov

I didn't even listen to what Kai had to say. All I could think about was the baby. I couldn't get an abortion. There was no way on Earth I was going to kill my child. It will never have a normal life. It father is a dirty cheater, it's mother is a single mom with a crush on a kpop singer, it's aunt is the only other person it has. It won't have a father and I don't want to put it through that.

After Chen went in with Arabelle I went into my room and cried. The moment I sat on my bed Chanyeol came in and wrapped his strong arms around me. He held me in his embrace until I stopped crying. I told him everything I was feeling and how the baby wouldn't have a father.

"If a father is what you want, then a father is what you'll have." Chanyeol said before engaging in a long kiss.

"This baby will have a father, no matter what it takes me." Chanyeol said wiping tears from my cheeks then kissing me again. He pulled away and his milky brown eyes met mine. Then he started to sing "All of Me" to try and cheer me up.

"Cause I'll give you all of me." He sang making me smile a wide smile. I hadn't been this happy since what Corey had done to me. I felt like everything was perfect at this very moment. His eyes met mine once more and I felt chills go up and down my spine.

He put his arms down on the bed pinning me to the bed and started kissing me. I rolled on top of him and we engaged in a passionate kiss. I could feel him smiling through my kiss.

"I love you." He muttered into the kiss.

"I love you more." I muttered back. I felt a sharp pain in my lower abdomen and fell on top of Chanyeol. I yelp a painful cry as I clenched my stomach. Chanyeol wrapped in his strong embrace until the pain went away. I laid in his arms until I fell asleep.