Chapter 20

"What was your opinion on it?" Romeo asked me as we walked into the lobby of the theater.

"What was yours?" I smiled.

"I liked it... a lot." He smiled. "But don't tell anyone."

"Like how I'm not suppose to tell anyone how much you miss your little sister?"

"You promised!"

"Calm down, I won't tell anyone." I laughed. "I loved it."

"I guess I did too." He grinned.

"The paparazzi won't still be out there, right?" I asked him.

"I'm guessing you haven't had much experience with paparazzi." Romeo laughed as we walked out of the theater.

The cameras starting flashing as soon as our shoes hit the side walk, and I linked my arm with Romeo's again in hope that he wasn't as blinded by the flashes. "Is it that obvious?" I laughed.

He looked at me and grinned, "Just a little."

The flashes finally stopped as we walked through the schools gates, the music from the dance thumping as Romeo and I walked through the girls dormitory doors.

"Thanks for walking me to my dorm." I smiled at him as I unlocked my door. "And thank you for tonight."

"No problem, thanks for going with me, and telling me about the play." Romeo smiled.

I walked into my room and smiled as Romeo stood outside my door.

"I'm sorry about earlier." I apologized again.

"Stop apologizing!" He laughed. "You don't need to apologize, it's okay."

"Well thank you again for tonight, I had a really great night."

Romeo was staring at me as I played with my purse in my hands, "I did too." Romeo put his hand on my arm as he leaned forward. "I'll see you tomorrow, right?"

I couldn't think as I was staring at Romeo, "Unless you don't want to." He added.

"No, yeah, I'll see you tomorrow." I smiled.

"Goodnight." He said as he backed up from me a little bit.

"Goodnight." I answered.

As soon as I shut my door and took my hair out I heard another knock on my door. "Lauren, hey!"

"I'm locked out of my room." She laughed as she waved goodbye to Hunter.

"Bye, Harp." Hunter said as he walked towards the elevator.

"Bye!" I waved back. "What can we do?" I asked as I turned back to Lauren.

"I don't know, I don't really want to deal with all the paper work." Lauren laughed, talking about when you have to go downstairs.

"Come on in." I moved to the side as Lauren walked past me into my room.

"Got any clothes I can borrow? This dress is kind of uncomfortable." Lauren laughed as she pulled at her dress.

"Top drawer on the left is my pajama drawer." I said as I sat down and continued to watch the vampire disries on Netflix.

"Are you every going to tell me why you and Romeo went somewhere else instead of the dance?" Lauren asked as she pulled out a shirt and a pair of shorts.

"Maybe later." I shrugged, "It was no big deal."

"Yeah, okay." Lauren rolled her eyes. "Hunter and I had a great time, thanks for asking." She smiled as she shut my bathroom door.