Chapter 24

A/N: decided to start adding pictures/gifs of the girl who plays Harper in this story & Romeo so enjoy!
-
"Who is ready to study for midterms?" Lauren and Veronica both smiled as they walked into my room.

"Definitely not me, but I guess I don't have any other options." I sighed as I shut my laptop.

I had just spent about twenty-five minutes going back and forth on Imessage with Lydia and Nina, talking about when I was coming home for Christmas.

"Why are midterms after before Christmas, isn't that a bit early?" I asked as I grabbed my geometry book and shoved it in my bag.

"Not when we get out of school May 26th." Lauren laughed.

"Wow, that's early." My eyes widened in disbelief. I grabbed my coat out of the closet and put it on, "Where are we going to study, anyways?"

"You'll see, it's not that long of a walk." Lauren shrugged as she exchanged a smile with Veronica.

"Okay." I said as I was confused, but I continued to follow the two girls out of my room and into the elevator.

"Where are you girls heading off to?" Tina, one of the front desk ladies asked us as we walked by her.

"To study for midterms." Veronica smiled.

"At nine o'clock?" Tina asked, her below furrowed.

"Yeah, it's easier at night." Lauren shrugged as she opened the door. "See ya, Tina."