Chapter 31

"Oh I'm going to miss you so much!" Veronica said as she pulled me into a huge hug.

Class had just ended and Veronica, Lauren, Hunter, Romeo and I were all standing in the courtyard getting our goodbyes in since we were now officially on our two week Christmas vacation.

"I'm going to miss you too! But we can facetime and text, okay?" I smiled at her as we pulled back from the hug.

"Bye Lauren!" I said as I hugged her next.

"Bye for now, we will be able to hang out back in New York." She smiled.

"Lucky you guys!" Veronica frowned.

"I'll text you plans, okay?" Lauren asked me.

"Sounds great!" I responded.

"Bye Harper!" Hunter said as he opened his arms to hug me.

"Bye Hunter!" I laughed as I hugged him.

"What's going on with you two, it's the last time you'll see each other for two weeks, why aren't you hugging each other goodbye?" Lauren asked Romeo and me as she gave us a weird look.

"Oh, we're actually riding together to the airport, which we should probably get going to right about now, my plane leaves at four-thirty." I said as I checked my watch that said it was three-ten.

"Four-thirty flight B to New York, New York?" Lauren's face lit up as she looked at me.

"Yes!" I smiled.

"No way, same flight as me!" She said as she hugged me again. "Room for one more on your ride to the airport?"

I looked at Romeo to see his reaction, you could tell he didn't want her to come with us. "Always." I turned and smiled at Lauren as she hugged me for the third time.

"We're meeting at the fountain in," Romeo looked down at his watch. "Four minutes, we better hurry."

"Alright I should go grab my stuff, bye guys!" I waved as I rushed over to my dorm room to grab my stuff.

I hauled everything into the elevator and saw Lauren as I walked out of the dorm.

"Right on time!" Romeo smiled as I caught up with them. "My cars out front."