Chapter 30

"When I told you, 'knock yourself out' I didn't mean literally!" I said as I shook Romeo who had been asleep for the past three hours.

"Should have clarified that before I put on the most boring movie ever." Romeo rubbed his eyes.

"Hey I like this movie!" I said as I hit him with a pillow. "How dare you!"

"Doesn't Jack just die anyways?"

"That's not the point, it's one of my most favorite movies!" I swooned.

"Of course it is." Romeo rolled his eyes. "I'm just kidding."

"You are so rude, Romeo Beckham!"

"Not my fault."

"Who else's fault would it be?" I laughed.

"How about you finish this movie, while I go get take out." I smiled.

"I'm going to fall asleep again, but okay." Romeo agreed as he closed his eyes again and pressed play.

I quickly grabbed the remote and pressed pause. "Fine, then you can come get me to get Chinese takeout, and a spray bottle so that when we get back here and finish the movie, I can spray you with cold water every time you want to fall asleep."

"Against the rules." Romeo shook his head no as he sat back up.

"My room, my rules." I smiled.

"Wait remind me of the plan again then, please." Romeo laughed. "I was only half listening."

"Oh thanks, that makes me feel great." I laughed.

"No I didn't mean it like that."
"
"I know." I reassured him, "We are going to get Chinese takeout, then when we come back we are going to eat it and watch the rest of the movie, then you can go back to your dorm."

"So I'm not going to get back to my dorm until like one am?" Romeo said with an unimpressed look on his face.

"No!" I rolled my eyes. "More like twelve am."

"Wow because that's so much better, we still have school in the morning, in case you forgot."

"Oh really, genius, yeah it totally slipped my mind I guess no Chinese takeout for you." I faked a frown as I grabbed my purse.

"I was kidding!" He smiled as he got up and put him shoes on.

"You're really going to regret not watching the ending to the Titanic on your own." I laughed to myself.

"And why is that?"

"I sob at the end of the movie."

"You don't!" Romeo's eyes widened.

"Obviously I do, I love Jack!"

"So we need Chinese takeout, a spray bottle and a few boxes of tissues?" Romeo joked.

"And some chocolate, I'm in the mood for chocolate whenever I cry." I smiled.