Chapter 29

"Hungry?" Romeo asked as he unlocked my dorm room door. I turned and looked at him, extremely confused on how he unlocked my door. "I still have one of your keys." He went to hand the key back to me.

"No, you can keep it in case you ever need to get in." I smiled as I zipped up my suitcase.

"Excited to go back to New York?"

"Of course." I smiled. "Are you excited to go back to England?"

"Yeah, I'm really excited actually."

"That's good, have you booked your plane ticket yet?" I asked as I set my luggage on the ground.

"Five pm tomorrow to London. What about you?"

"Four-thirty pm tomorrow to New York, New York." I smiled.

"You beat me by half an hour!"

"I beat you in everything, what are you talking about?"

"Seriously, buying plane tickets was a competition with you?" He laughed. "Want to ride to the airport together after class tomorrow?"

"Yeah sure, where do you want to meet and at what time?"

I looked at him as he thought for a second. "Three-fifteen at the fountain outside."

"Three-fifteen at the fountain outside, got it." I repeated to him.

"Great, now I didn't only come to ask you if you wanted a ride and bring you food." He frowned.

"What else did you want to ask me then?" I asked him as I sat down at my desk chair and opened up my laptop to read my emails.

"Can I watch Netflix in your room, Hunter's in mine and he fell asleep to some boring documentary."

"Why don't you just turn it off and watch something else?" I laughed.

"Because I know as soon as I turn it off he'll wake-up from the dead and make me turn it back off as he goes back to sleep!"

"Yeah sure," I said as I passed the remote. "Knock yourself out."