|1.2|

"Yo! What the fuck are you doin'?! If my shit gets mixed up I'm gone handle yo' ass!" I grabbed the hand truck out of ole dude's grip causing the stacks of boxes to slightly move. "These fuckin' boxes go over there my nigga, act like you know somethin'." I pointed in the proper direction to where the boxes were really supposed to be placed.

I found myself stuck in this fuckin' warehouse for hours doin' shit Carson was supposed to be doin', instead his ass was over at some club checkin' bottle inventory that was probably the least of our fuckin' problems.

"Aye Benzi, let me holla at'chu real quick!" I called her over to where I was unstacking a load of boxes that just came in.

I watched as her short black hair bounced as she strides over to me with a clipboard in hand.

"Where the fuck is yo fuckin' boss, how the fuck he got his assistant hea' and not himself?"

"Take in a deep breath first off, second Carson is on his way. He just told me he's fifteen minutes away. Go chill and I'll have Ashton come handle all of this." She pushed me towards the exit of the warehouse.

"Man Ashton don't know what to do hea', I'll just stay around until Carson show up." I turned back around avoiding her throwing me out.

She shook her head. "I insist, just go. Ashton is upstairs and I know my way around even if he's clueless and Carson is not to far away." She reasoned with me as she held the clipboard up to her chest covering her tattoos a bit.

I nodded my head. "Ight cool. But, I'll be right back to start weighing shit up so we can get it moved."I grabbed my car keys off of the table I had set it on.

She nodded her head before waving me off with her overly long acrylic nails. I said my goodbyes to a few people before exiting and heading to my rental car.

Atlanta wasn't really that homey to me. I handled business there and that was that. Taking off my blazer I sat it in the passenger seat. Throughout the years Ashton, Carson and I got into the habit of waking up and putting on suits instead of jeans and sneakers. It was apart of our new persona Anyul helped build and we did the shit well. Although our asses has turned to full blown business men, we still held it down for our first occupation. Anyul has us moving so much shit that we ain't have no choice but to spend a little cash on a warehouse in both the A and the N.O

I really ain't like the idea of having to get a warehouse at first , but once I realize we ain't have no where to put shit, I had to put my best foot forward.

Everything was goin' good in life, I had both Atlanta and New Orleans under my fuckin' thumb, I was getting even more money off of business that I didn't always need to turn out to make legal cash, and I wasn't in fucking jail.

Even though I had to sacrifice a lot of shit to get here, I'm glad I made it without having to add no corny ass nigga to my side.

The bluetooth that I had connected to the car allowed me to see that I had an incoming call. Not taking my eyes from the road for to long, I answered it. "Taylor." I answered.