|1.13|

Anthony pulled into the driveway of April's new place watching Jhenea gather her things from the back seat of his car. It rubbed him the wrong way a little when she got into the back seat when he pulled up to the airport. It was like they barely knew each other, did the things they did with each other, or even loved each other. Both of them no longer knew the way throughout their relationship. They didn't know where to start, with apologies or just let it die out and forgive each other like they always did?

"Thank you."Jhenea breathed out as she thanked him in a refined manner.

Anthony kept his eyes on her through the rear view. She kept her glasses on instead of contacts today, her cheeks seemed a little fuller due to the sporting of her retainer. He was amazed with the drastic hair change she did when he saw her with the faux locs that bordem striked for an occurrence. Her skin seemed to be glowing with the light application of coconut oil she mosturized her skin with. Her lips looked fuller as ever with the lip gloss she had on.

Anthony opted out on the response back to her. Instead, he got out the car, pulling on her door so he could open it up for her. It was a small gesture that he knew she appreciated so much, he hadn't done it in a while and was hoping it would get a positive reaction from her. Sliding out of the authentic leather seats, she basked in the stare of him. He looked so---- desperate. It was almost pitiful.

Jhenea took her bottom lip into her mouth as her eyes staggered upon him, this time her eyes made no objective to quickly glance away when he gazed into her hollow brown eyes that held the nothingness of her life that she felt like she barely could grasp onto. Underneath all the mask, fake laughter, and forged smiles, the hurt, depression, addiction, guilt and most of all---- anger penetrated her dull dark coffee colored orbs.

Anthony clutched the bags into his grip seizing it out of her hands. The feeling of his padded fingertip grazing againt her palm caused a shudder to slowly creep up her spine and catch her unexpectedly. Words still had yet to be exchanged, yet they retained so much just from the eyeing.

"No need, I got it."Taking the bag out of his hand, he let out an exasperated sigh. She didn't know who he thought he was. Thinking he can just waltz back into her life and just think everything is all sweet.

Jhenea found it utterly disrespectful that he still hadn't apologized for what he did or at least talk to her about it. He just thought everything would be okay once he seen her.

Turning away from him, she began striding towards the door quickly trying to avoid the endless staring of Anthony.

He could hear his car keys rattle in his pocket in synchronization with his steps. In a brief moment, Jhenea felt his tender palms knead into the the curvaceous structure of waist.

Jhenea's breathing staggered in the joureny of circulation throughout her lungs. The physical touch made her want to melt into the lost mentality of her impressionable past self so he could toy with her like puddy in his hands. She wanted to forgive him. Get him back to her corner. She wanted him to forgive her too.

"Please."She heard him croak before he collected himself and cleared his throat.

Facing him, the wind picked up causing her faux locks to sway towards the ends that rhythmically hit her rear end every time she would make a move. Anthony peered down at her, her face unmoved and unflattered. He felt like a little dog followed at the heels of her and obliged to whatever she asked. He felt soft and it would often make him mentally beat himself up. He hated feeling like a push over when it came to her. At the end of the day, he needed to be in control. Holding her now empty left hand up, she waved her acrylic nail in his face as if she was casting a spell on him to recreate him however she wanted.