|1.3|

"That ain't gone happen love."Anthony shook his head as he looked at Esanya who had a smirk planted on her face in a mischievous manner.

   Anthony studied her as she placed her hand on her hip. It disgusted him that he once found her attractive, but now that she was trying to fuck Jhenea over, that was a done deal. "And why is that?"

   "I really ain't gotta explain shit to you, last time I checked you on my payroll."Anthony lifted her chin with his index finger. His hands slowly went down to her waist where his grip tightened. "I expect to never hear of this whole situation again."He pulled Esanya into his chest groping her bottom area that wasn't as full as Jhenea's since she was a little slimmer.

   Esanya looked up into his eyes her lips pouty and her breathing hitched. "Stop."She attempted to brush his hands of softly not giving much effort.

   Gliding his hand up towards her upper thigh, he was now at the crease of her rich dark defined leg. "You want it baybeh' its all in yo' face."He let out a short chuckle. "Funny thing is, you coulda' got next, but you like bargin' in on things before they even start." Now letting her go, he adjusted his suit continuing to chew on his frigid feeling mint gum that bounced in the nostrils of Esanya's nose along with his expensive perfume.

   "By the way love, Ms. Amreeyell will have to quit before you get that spot, but you knew that."He smirked while walking out of her office.

   Esanya sat at her desk tempted and bothered. Anthony was alluring to her, but she knew she couldn't make such a move. He seemed to messy and she wasn't one to do messy. Esanya never really had a problem with Jhenea until after she realized that instead of getting commissioning editor like she applied for she got something under that. Esanya thought that Jhenea wasn't qualified for such a job.

   The intern landing a top notch position wasn't likely to happen. At the meeting, Esanya predicted that Jhenea and Anthony had more history than the thirty minutes they spent in the board room. Her inference was proven correctly when she intentionally eavesdropped on Jhenea's and Anthony's conversation while they were in her office.

   It all began to make sense to her when she heard how weak and submissive Jhenea was to Anthony.

   She fucked her way to the top.

   It was amusing to Esanya how Jhenea played coy about the whole situation. She was really humble for a girl who had to have relations with her boss to get where she was.

   Esanya readjusted her red dress onto her correctly before tapping her phone to stop recording. "I'm going to be Commissioning Editor one way or another." She smirked before turning in her desk chair with a widespread smile.

   Jhenea on the other hand sat in her office breathing uncontrollably as the nerves and embarrassment got the best of her. All she was able to do was think of was how she let Anthony ruin something good for her again. Jhenea knew that Esanya knew she was engaged and she was also familiar with Henson due to the few times he came to pick her up.

   Jhenea's pessimistic thoughts began to get the best of her while she thought of possible ways Esanya could tell Henson of her unfaithful ways.

   Letting out a deep sigh, her door popped open. Gliding her eyes away from the antique copper analog clock she had on her desk, she averted them upwards to the person who had just came in.