|1.30|

Out in California, Anyul deposited a healthy sum of money in Ashton's, Anthony's, and Carson's individual bank accounts. Although things had been rocky between everyone, they were still pulling their weight and Anyul made sure to pay them what they earned.

"Phil did you get in touch with Taylor?" Anyul peered at him through his reading glasess.

Phil nodded his head as he set his phone down. "You do know that this slight feud between you two isn't going to last forever, right?" Over the years, business with Anyul began to grow personal. They were like family. As much as he didn't want to throw away all the relationships he built through business with Anthony, it just didn't feel right.

Anyul shrugged while taking a sip of his mimosa that was served alongside breakfast. " I know Phil. It just upsets me that what I thought was someone who acted like me, was really someone who acted like A1."

Phil let out one of his typical hearty laughs that didn't sit quite well with Anyul. "Ah, I see what it really is." Phile stated with his finger pointed at Anyul.

"What is it?" Anyul huffed.

"You my friend, have your head so wrapped around the fact that you taught Taylor so much and you molded him into something better, that you are forgetting that he never really belonged to you."

Anyul scoffed at the sound of Phil's empty assumptions. "Bullshit."

"You know I'm right Anyul."Phil asserted confidently. "Let me tell you something."Phils thick Italian accent engraved its self through his words.

"He may act like you, conduct business like you, make money like you, whatever the case maybe, but at the end of the day you can't utilize him to heal an empty spot you have for someone else. You're upset because you now know he belongs to, and all along it was never you."

Listening to the things Phil was saying frustrated him. One side of him wanted to refute all of what Phil was saying while the other wanted to sheepishly admit that he was right. "Phil---"

"No, no, no, let me speak."Phil interjected. "Anthony can not stand as a replacement for Daniel. Your son is still around, you just chose to not associate with." Daniel was Anyul's 28 year old son that just so happened to not really have a relationship with him.

Due to misunderstandings, they pushed each other away. Anyul didn't really understand the process of healing from losing a relationship with a child so he just left it be not knowing that everything he needed to be seeking in his biological son, he found in Anthony, who was no where near related to him.

"Before you could even order anything out with Anthony, you have to order things out with your son, Daniel." Phile spoke to him.

Anyul cleared his throat. "You want me to speak to my son, who happens to be a cop who wants to lock my ass up?"

"Put that behind you, he's your son Anyul!" Phil shouted in frustration as he tried to get through Anyul's stubborn mindset.

"A son would never do to his father what Daniel has done to me!" Anyul's massive fist slammed onto the table causing his flute filled with his mimosa to splash onto the table. With a flared temper, he stood with his chest high eyeing down at Phil. "This conversation is over." He exited out of the room.

***

After 2 weeks of continuous planning, Jhenea and Anthony was finally able to convice everyone to come out to a week long Miami trip with them. Although it took a long time to execute, Jhenea was glad she was able to get everyone out despite their own issues and differences. "Jai bougie ass act like she couldn't come on a road trip with us. She really had to fly?" Lamont scoffed as he took the first shift behind the wheel of the Mercedes Sprinter.