|1.29|

Jhenea parked her car next to Anthony as she arrived at the clinic for her weekly check up. This had been the first time seeing each other in three days due to the disagreement they had. Anthony apologized for the signing of the birth certificate without Jhenea's consideration, but he was still head strong about it being the right thing.

He felt sort of obligated on doing it, maybe it was just his slight compassion he had for Elle. Regardless of what happened before her, she still needed a father and he wanted to be that to her.

Letting his crisp white Nike Prestos have contact with the dark gravel parking lot, he began locking his door behind him. His casual yet attractive attire styled him with the natural traits of intimidation and finesse.

Jhenea's mouth grew damp and watery at the handsome sight of her husband. Mad or not, he still had that affect on her and she somewhat found it as a blessing and a curse.

His large hand pulled the handle of her Lexus opening the door for her to get out. Slightly smiling down at her, he took intiative of unbuckling her seat belt which caused his arm to faintly brush against her breast. An immediate feeling of arousal sparked Jhenea, but was completely disgarded by her averting back to her right state of mind.

Without any words, Anthony aided her with getting out the car before grabbing her purse in the passanger seat. With the car secured, he turned to face Jhenea who couldn't really keep her chinky eyes off of him.

He was definitely using his looks as an advantage. He was pretty impressed that he didn't even have to utter a word to have her reconsidering even being away from him for an entire 72 hours. "I missed you,"He licked his lips. "and him."He leaned down and applied a small kiss onto her rounded stomach.  Six months came fast for her and as of right now it was pretty much crunch time for the two since she was planned to get induced by her seventh to eighth month of pregnancy.

They both had done a ton of online shopping and if it wasn't furniture and appliances that was getting delivered it was clothing. Anthony was already set on hiring an interior designer for the nursery, but Jhenea wanted to be more intimate and design it herself. She felt that she was creative enough to paint a stand out vibrant mural on the wall and decorate it with some beautiful contrast colors.

"I'm glad you did."Jhenea slowly waddled in front of him as she secured a few cow licks of hair down into her high bun.

Anthony chuckled a bit as he alternated the hand he held her Gucci purse in. "You look cute in yo' lil jumpsuit." He complimented her from behind. Jhenea wasn't really into maternity clothes so she suited on shopping in either the men's section or in Anthony's closet. Currently she was wearing an entire red and black Champions jumpsuit from his wardrobe.

 Currently she was wearing an entire red and black Champions jumpsuit from his wardrobe

Jhenea thanked him for the compliment before allowing him to open up the door for her. "I got it from my boyfriend's closet, you might know him. Y'know? Before he started making crazy decisions without my consent, of course."