|1.25|

Jhenea pouted when she attempted to rise her dress over her spreading hips and extened stomach. "Yo' check this out,"Jhenea looked down at her belly trying to sound like Anthony. "I'm gonna need you to at least allow me to get into this dress, today is your gender reveal." She breathlessly let out now that she was tired from all the effort she gave when trying to put the dress on.

"You a nut."Anthony stepped into the bedroom after watching Jhenea struggle for a while.

Turning around to face him, she placed her hands on her hips. The dress was currently halfway past her legs underneath her bottom while her upper half was only covered in a black strapless bra. "Help me please."She looked up at him like a helpless child.

Anthony chuckled as he took a seat on the outer edge of their bed. Pulling her into the space between his legs, he smirked up at her. "What have you been eating, mama?" He placed his cold hands onto the exposed skin of her rear causing her to shudder. He groped her for a moment before trailing his hands up to her stomach. She seemed to have grown over night and it shocked many people when they realized her prior flat stomach was now rounded and very evident. There wasn't much that she could wear to hide it anymore now that all her clothes were skin tight. As of now, Anthony's clothes were the most comfortable, however there were days where she couldn't even stand clothing and just would remain in her undergarments all day.

"Nothing."She stretched out in an infantile manner. "I've been following my diet to the T. "

Anthony pursed his lips making a face suspecting that she was lying. "Okay maybe I made a few trips to Chick-Fil-A and the dessert bakery around the corner, but that is not accountable for not being able to get into a dress I literally tried on two days ago."

Rubbing his hands around her stomach in an obnoxious manner, he found her amusing. "Follow yo' diet and you wouldn't be stuck in this situation."

"Yeah, yeah,"She waved him off. "Now help me get this dress on."

Anthony helped her shimey her curves into the dress before taking intiative to smooth it down for her. "See, I wasn't getting fat, I just needed baby-daddy for some extra strength." A grin sauntered onto her face as she grew sufficed with the way the dress fit her bump perfectly.

Anthony shook his head at her. "No more Chick-Fil-A and desserts, ight?"He raised an authoritative brow while pointing down at her as if he were a chastising parent.

Jhenea obliged, nodded her head. "Okay Anthony, no more junk food."

A pleased smiled surfaced his face before he leaned down to peck her lips. "Glad we on the same page fat mama."

Hearing the horriding nickname Jhenea scrunched up her face. "First off you walking stick figure, I'm pregnant not fat, second, don't ever call me that again unless you trying to get real comfortable on that couch tonight."

Anthony jerked his head back in disbelief. "Damn, well hurt my feelings because my momma fed me more milk than food."He scoffed as he turned away from her to put on his jacket.

Jhenea stiffled a laugh. "Then don't call me names."

Anthony played hurt causing Jhenea to not get a response from him. They finished getting dressed before they went to go pick up Jai and her son, Kory from her hotel. "Look at you all glowing and what not."She complimented Jhenea as she strapped Kory into the car.

Jhenea smiled. "Thank you."She thanked Jai. "Hey Kory, how have you been."

Jai's six year old son smiled shyly from the back seat of Anthony's car. "Good, and you?"

"Pregnant."Jhenea muttered.

"I felt that on a spiritual level girl."Jai laughed after greeting Anthony.