|1.16|

Anthony stood beside Jhenea as she laid back on the examining bed. She was doing her check up with her primary gynocologist that she had out in New Orleans just to know how things were doing down there after the miscarriage. "Your gynocologist in Atlanta sent me the files from your most recent check up with him. How are you feeling?"Dr. Ahmed said in her mellow voice as she sanitized her hands.

Jhenea cleared her throat a bit as she looked up at the ceiling. "Better. I think my body is adjusting back to normal. I recently stopped having the hip pains and my periods has been a lot heavier."Jhenea informed her.

Dr. Ahmed sat on the stool as she reclined Jhenea's bed back. "That is normal after any situation of birth. Just think of it as all the periods your body has missed."She assured Jhenea. "Are you allergic to latex?"She asked.

"Yeah."Anthony answered instead of Jhenea causing a small chortle to stream out of Dr. Ahmed's mouth.

"I see you know your stuff young man."She acknowledged Anthony as she grabbed a pair of alternative gloves for Jhenea.

Anthony shrugged his shoulders. "Won't be making that mistake again."

Jhenea swung her hand lightly hitting him on his side out of embarrassment.
"It's okay, many women are allergic to latex, you aren't the only one."She asserted to Jhenea so she would feel less awkward. "Okay as usual, I'll be going up there then we'll do an ultrasound of your uterus to make sure everything is intact in there."She explained to Jhenea so she wouldn't feel bumbrushed when things were being conducted. She propped Jhenea's legs up folding the sheet at her knees. "You'll feel a little bit of pressure."She eased in doing the examination as quick as possible. Jhenea held her breath before letting it out after the examination was complete.

Dr.Ahmed disposed of her gloves before returning to face Anthony and Jhenea. "Everything feels fine in there Ms.Jhenea. I'll do the ultrasound just to be sure."Jhenea nodded as she awaited for Dr.Amhed to start with the sounding.

Jhenea pushed the sheet down a bit to be a few inches below her V-line. "As always, the gel will be cold so bare with me."She warned Jhenea before applying a generous amount. She firmly pressed the transducer probe below Jhenea's stomach causing the emtiness of Jhenea's uterus to appear onto the monitor. "Everything seems good, nothing out of place."She informed Jhenea as she had one more look around.

"And you know of your Polycystic ovary syndrome right?"She asked just for reassurance.

Jhenea and Anthony both nodded their heads yes. "Quick question, can you explain the ins and outs of this because her doctor in Atlanta told her she couldn't get pregnant at all, but we expirenced otherwise."Jhenea didn't ask much about her reproductive issue, she didn't like speaking about it period. She never tried to find out the ins and outs of it, how cautious she was supposed to be or if they was anything that could help it. She didn't want to hear anything negative as is, so she just let everything be how it was

"Well, not many women could expirence pregnancy with this syndrome, but it can happen meaning you two should always have safe sex. Jhenea you are one of little to actually go through the first trimester. You do have a slight chance of being able to get pregnant again, but a successful pregnancy is not something that is expected. For you to be able to have a healthy baby and for you as a mommy to have no complications, you will have to go through a caesarean section and be induced 11 days or maybe even three months before your full term due date just like twins or any multiple pregnancy. If you two are willing to do things in such a manner, I recommend to go through a fertility unit to get the process going and when this does happen, you would be scheduled to have appointments with me or your other OBGYN every week or two since this would be a very high risk pregnancy."