|1.32|

"Let me love you."Jhenea whined as she engulfed him in her arms and kissed him all over his face.

Anthony sighed knowing he had no choice, but to openly accept her affection. She took her time kissing every portion of his face all leading down to his lips. As much as he really wanted to watch the rerun of Juice, she had crowded his vision with her gloing face, smiling at him widely. "You got my attention."Anthony eyed her after shutting off the TV.

"Good."A smile outstretched her face.

"You crazy man."He chuckled with a shake of his head. "All you want to do is stare at me?"

Jhenea nodded her head as if she were some senseless child. "God really took his time while creating you."She complimented him while surveying his face.

"You a clown."

"I'm serious babe, he gave you a little bit of everything at a perfect proportion. You're like a walking God."She continued to gas him.

"Alright, alright, you ate way to much ice cream today, you a lil' too amped." He gently and cautiously lifted her off of him so she could lay beside him instead.

"You don't even know the half of it." She rushed in and kissed his lips.

Anthony let out a chuckle which was soon halted by the sound of his phone ringing off. He sighed at the thought of relaxation slipping right out of his hands when Dieon's name flashed across the screen.

Reluctantly, he took the call and set it on speaker.

"Lord knows you don't pay me enough to house-sit while you relax in Miami. " She stated with a dry murmur.

Anthony scrunched up his face. "Then why are you at my crib?"

"Because, I needed to retrieve those files I gave you a few days ago. Trust me the copy I made of you're house key is safe, I won't overstep my boundaries."Her demeanor was so nonchalant and careless that Anthony didn't even bother to get hostile and angry with her since she basically had a copy of his house key without his consent.

Anthony sighed in complete and utter disbelief with the way she just eased things out without a care or a doubt. "Alright we'll discuss that later." Jhenea who heard the conversation let out a light laugh knowing Dieon would have some elaborate excuse as to how and why she had a duplicate key.

"Good cause we have no time to talk about it now." She shrugged.

"So what'chu callin' for Dee?"

She sighed. "Well some little girl decided it would be cute to just plant her little ass on you're doorstep."

Anthony let out a laugh assuming it was just one of the neighbors. "Dee just get her parents, she live next door."

"Anthony you're neighbors are white, this little girl look full on black to me. Her hair is curly, nails are long and if you look to fast she would look about 21."

In confusion, Anthony and Jhenea scrunched up their faces at each other trying to rake their brains of who was at their doorstep. Everyone that really ever came over to their house was currently in Miami with them so they both were pretty lost. "Is she still there?"He asked.

Dieon nodded her head locking cold eyes on the young girl who refused to move. "Yup."

"What's her name?"

Dieon held the phone away from her ear before looking down at the girl that sat on Anthony's and Jhenea's door step. "Whats your name love?" Dieon asked her with a sigh.

Anthony didn't quite hear what the girl responded with, but immediately after, Dieon's voice became clearer meaning she had adjusted the phone back onto her ear. "Her name is Brooklyn."