|1.31|

"John we need that money to be percise, he wants a sixty-fourty split, if we're off a dollar he'll raise hell." Ximena whispered to her husband as she took a suspicious look around his office.

"I just can't seem to grasp onto the fact that you're mess is dwindling with my work and my profit. How do you know this hoodlum?"He eyed her.

Ximena distressingly flipped her hair to the other side of her face. "I had to get my kids back somehow."

"They are no god damn kids. They are full blown adults. How about you just let it go and let them live their life."

Pointing her filed fingernail in his face with a snarl, she responded. "You mind your business and I'll mind mine. Get this fucking money together." Fuming with anger, she grabbed her Fendi bag before storming out of his office. Her kids were a sensitive topic and the way John toyed around the subject angered her.

By passing all the staff, they assumed John and Ximena just had their weekly fight over their messy divorce, however they were wrong.

Ximena got herself into the car where she angrily banged her fist onto the honk of her steering wheel alerting a few bypassing people.

Now that the anger had exuded out of her, she took in and exhaled a deep breath while she searched the glove compartment of her car.

Her hands graced the cold metal of the small circular canister that was the size of a quarter and the length of a lipstick tube. Extracting it from the glove compartment she immediately opened it up.

The white substanced marveled at her causing the thin tissue of her nose to widened and her mouth to water. Utilizing the hollow part of her finger nail, she scooped out an ample amount before snorting it into her nose to penetrate her system.

Throwing her head back in pleasure, she let the euphoric high wash over her body.

Entering her trance of sudden calmness, her phone rattled her out of it. With a slurring groan, she answered the phone. "What?"She cleared her voice.

"I have some bad news."

"Make it quick."She rushed not trying to loose her high before she could even grasp onto it.

"You will not believe who that sorry bastard is getting represented by." The person on the other side of the call continued.

Wiping the left over residue from underneath her nose, she then responded. "Who?"

"Dieon Underhill. He has the best fucking lawyer in damn near the world, Ximena. I don't know how we'll one up him with her standing right beside him."

Ximena shrugged. "Yeah, she's good---"

"Phenomenal."They interjected her statement with a correction.

'---, but we're better."She added on to her previous statement. "Dig up some more information. Don't call me unless we have something to indict his ass on."With that she ended her phone call.

Looking at her self in the rear view mirror, she let out a broken smile. "I'm back and this time, I'm not going anywhere."

***

Anthony strided out of the elevator with an ample amount of confidence and finesse. His attire was branded in well known and expensive names while his jewelry blinded everyone who came in a small radius of him.

"Ten minutes late."Anyul cleared his throat.

"My bad, had to make sure my girl was okay." Anthony apologized for his ten minute strain on the meeting.