|1.7|

Jhenea clung onto Anthony's waist as he shuffled around the house preparing to head out with Ashton and Carson. It wasn't likely for them to just chill together lately, so Anthony and both of the guys made it a must for them to come together again.

"C'mon mama, stop playin' and let me get dressed. The quicker I leave the faster I come back to you."He looked down at her as she stuck out her bottom lip with her eyes dilated a bit to give off an innocent affect.

"Why do you have to go for?"She pouted as she pressed herself onto his chest.

She felt the vibrations of Anthony's chuckles shudder her spine. "I'm tired of stayin' home eatin' and havin' sex, we need to do more." For the past three days Jhenea was in New Orleans, it was like they had a daily routine. They'll eat breakfast in the mornings, have sex along the time after that, then they'll eat again only to have sex afterwards, and finally, they'll probably go out for so more food just to end the night with sex. Jhenea knew it wasn't the best idea for her to continuously have sex with Anthony since she would be the one dealing with the withdrawals from him when she went back to Atlanta, but lately she couldn't contain herself.

Jhenea lifted her head from his chest no longer hearing his heartbeat anymore. She looked up at him with her body still clung to his. "Why are you making it seem like I'm forcing you to have sex with me. You come on to me and you know that."

He eyed her with a smirk. "You walk around this bitch naked Jhen. Fuck you want me to do?"

"Don't pay attention to me, just like you do every time I start talking." She laughed a little bit.

Finally being able to put on his diamond stud earrings in both ears, he placed his hands on her waist. She was currently in just her panties and a tank top while she tried her hardest to persuade Anthony of not leaving the house. She got accustomed to having him around at her advantage and now that he was going out she was sad. "When you got all'a this,"He squeezed her rear end. "and all'a this,"His hands trailed up to her breast. "it's hard not to pay attention to you." He bit down on his bottom lip as he tried to remain solid and not give into the pressure of just saying fuck Ashton, Lamont, and Carson and stay with Jhen.

"Okay well pay attention to me now and stay home."She rotated in his grip allowing her to press her rear end onto his groin area.

He kissed the side of her face before he gently sunk his teeth into her bare ear lobe. "You gone have to try harder than that." He whispered in her ear before chuckling at how comical he found her antics.

Jhenea looked at him through the mirror while he had a smirk planted on his face. "You don't deserve to have your dick sucked."She scoffed as she walked out the bathroom that was connected to his bedroom. Anthony watched from the threshold of the bathroom as she laid down on her stomach.

"You call yo' self havin' an attitude now?"He slid his Patek Philippe onto his wrist.

She turned her head towards him. "You call yourself giving me what I want?" She licked her lips.

"Say this, I get home before midnight and I'm all you. If you sleep by then, then I'm still all you."He made his way to the end of the bed where he pulled at her ankles sliding her down to him. He held her legs open up in the air as she laughed.

"I'm still not getting what I want." She said to him while her legs still remained in the air.

Anthony chuckled at how she still remained unsatisfied even after he attempted to bargain with her. "You spoiled." He sighed as he dropped to his knees. Her bottom was now slightly hanging off the bed while he pulled her legs down so they could rest on his shoulders. He slid her panties down throwing them back at her face playfully.