|1.41|

Anthony parked the car in front of the condo. Jhenea sighed from the front seat not liking that she had to sacrifice their home for their safety. "This isn't our house." Payton pointed out from the backseat while she planted her face into the window.

"I know." Anthony stated. "This is just temporary."

"Well I don't like it." Payton expressed as she eyed the building that residents were coming in and out of.

Although the condos were beautiful, it was missing that home aspect. It had nothing on the house they left behind a few weeks ago. Getting out the car along with Jhenea, Anthony opened up the door for Payton. "Well I don't care. Go in there and sit with your brother while me and Jhen get stuff out the car." He ordered her.

She let out a huff of air indicating that she didn't really want to follow his orders, but after a hard stare, she did anyway. Taking the car seat in hand, Payton went inside the building leaving her father and Jhenea out in the parking lot. "Don't you think you're being a little mean ? She just misses home." Jhenea vouched for Payton.

Anthony ran a hand down his face. "It wasn't intentional. I'm just pissed that we gotta do all this." After two weeks of staying under Ashton's rough, Anthony became angrier of the situation. People were being invasive with his family's privacy and it was killing him.

Jhenea nodded in understanding."Just take it easy on her, she has nothing to do with this."

After a while, Anthony and Jhenea was able to haul everything up to their condo. Anthony was glad that the condo was fully furnished so it saved him a hassle of hauling huge things from the house.

Artist was fast asleep so Payton took initiative of placing him into the bassinet so he could be comfortable and out of the car seat. "I'm gonna go take a shower. I pumped a few bottles in the fridge just in case he wakes."

"Okay." Both Anthony and Payton responded in unison.

Jhenea parted ways from the two and made way to one of the bathrooms the condo claimed. Her feet lightly tapped onto the buffered wood floor as she took a look around her new home for the time being. Although she had written off on the okay of renting out the condo, she still was able to find new things that she hadn't noticed when she looked the first time.

Grabbing a towel, she stripped from her clothing then turned on the water. She protected her hair from getting wet with a shower cap before entering the shower.

She had set the lighting setting of the bathroom to dim so it was a bit relaxing for her at the moment. Silence trickled down on her as the sound of the water exuding out of the jets of the shower relaxed her.

After cleansing herself, she remained in the shower until her skin wrinkled up. Steam had clogged up the room by now causing her to have to wipe the mirror down to prevent blurring.

After a moment of air drying and moisturizing her skin, she got dressed in a pair of spandex shorts and one of Anthony's long sleeve shirts. She knew not to bother with the air conditioning since she was out numbered by Anthony and Payton who preferred the place cold.

Entering her new bedroom the scaling of grew and white grasped her eyes along with a few boxes of clothes that littered the floor. She hated moving so she was definitely going to use occupying the kids as an excuse for Anthony to do all the unpacking.

Tiredly, she found herself underneath the duvet cover. Not getting a chance to drift off into sleep, Anthony came into the bedroom with Artist on his shoulder. "Oh lord, he's up isn't he?" She sighed as she watched Artist lift his head up for a quick moment before resting it back into Anthony's shoulder. He was getting a hang of supporting his own head, but of course with him gaining a head like Anthony's it was still a bit challenging.