|1.9|

"You ain't told him yet?"Ashton asked as he stood next to Anthony watching the import come in so it could be devised amongst the correct owners.

Anthony shook his head no as he directed the next guy where to set the next set of boxes. "Like I caught his drift, I'm hopin' he'll catch mine." Anthony shrugged. He was one to play the game just like you, but he'll make sure to let you know he was playing through all the spiteful shit he did. He knew Carson was gonna get all worked up when he realized he had no shit to give to his clientele. Anthony was honestly dreading this confrontation between the three because he just knew someone was gonna get out of hand with something. He didn't want to watch his business and friendship get destroyed, but the loyalty on Carson's part was just completely off.

"I would've told that nigga."Ashton scoffed. "Probably would've told him I fucked his sister to."

Anthony shook his head before side eyeing him. "You be trippin' sometimes, she like a sister to me ain't no need to be doin' all that." Ashton had a tendency to speak before he thought and sometimes ended up saying foul shit. Anthony knew Ashton meant no disrespect on Morgan's account, but he still had to respect the fact the girl let him have sex with her. That topic just shouldn't be thrown around all the time like it's nothing.

"Man you know what I meant, I got all respect for Morgan, she mean somethin' to me."Ashton shrugged his shoulders clearing up the fact that he had respect for Morgan.

Anthony chuckled. "Shackin' up?"

Ashton twisted up his face. "Never. I messed up by havin' sex wit' her, a relationship is just out the window. "

Anthony nodded his head in understanding. "Don't play wit' that girl cause she my lady's best friend, you fuck wit' her then it affect Jhen too and I don't have the time nor energy to be dealin' wit' Jhen."

"I got you fool."Ashton asserted.

The import was way larger than usual dealing with the fact that Ashton had closed a larger trade with someone from Nicaragua. It wasn't likely to get some shit from Central America, not even Anyul got the opportunity to recieve some. That made Ashton act fast and get shit done, and now, they had 7 million dollars worth of product getting transported to them within a two day span.

"You think we found a new connect?" Anthony questioned Ashton as he looked ahead at the stack of boxes coming into the warehouse.

Ashton shook his head yes. "Most def. They got some good shit and I'm gone have fun rubbin' this shit in Anyul face to make him jealous. His ass ain't never touch no Central American soil."They both laughed knowing Anyul wouldn't be able to contain himself when he found out he missed out on a grand closing deal like this.

"Good looks though."Anthony dapped Ashton up. "You put yo' money where yo' mouth is when closin' this. Proud of you bitch."

"Why you always gotta ruin the moment, just give a nigga his props." Ashton laughed.

Waving Ashton off with a slight laugh, Anthony caught his eyes on Benzi who had just came in. He noticed she had a clipboard in hand, most likely looking over the inventory. Anthony alerted Ashton by nudging his head over in that direction. "She must ain't catch the hint."Anthony chuckled as he began making his way towards her direction.

Ashton didn't interject, instead he stayed behind making sure the last of Carson's product was making its way to his and Anthony's ports for their own diffusion.

Anthony approached Benzi snatching the clipboard out of her grasp. Her head jerked up in shock causing her face to form with attitude. Once she realized it was Anthony, she softened up with a slight laugh. "Stop playing Anthony, I have to make sure Carson's inventory is in order."She tried reaching for the clipboard not really acknowledging the fact that Anthony wasn't actually joking around with her.