3: kik- castiel

cassiopeia: dean wake up

Castiel played with his fingers behind his phone, hoping his new friend would respond quickly to take away the anxiety of being at a party alone.

One of his many brothers, Gabriel, had dragged him along to another frat party, and not only was he now standing in the kitchen surrounded by people he didn't know, but also becoming extremely uncomfortable by the amount of drunk girls smiling and giggling and all around just being annoyingly drunk.

cassiopeia: please please please

cassiopeia: deeaaaaan

Impala67 is typing...

Impala67: cas it's like 2am what's wrong?

cassiopeia: sorority girls

Impala67: that doesn't really sound like a problem to me

cassiopeia: trust me it is. They're all drunk and stupid happy and they keep falling over on me and I want them to go away and I'm really scared and I don't know why and I need to find my brother and I want to go back to my dorm but Gabe drove and just ahhh help me I don't know what to do.

Impala67: alright well calm down. Have you had anything to drink?

cassiopeia: no. Alcohol and I aren't friends

Impala67: okay well that's good. You said it's a frat party right? Is it nearby your campus? You could try walking

cassiopeia: no it's on the other side of town at some kid's parents house

Impala67: okay well then here's what we're gonna do... go find a bathroom or a little quiet area... stay clear of the bedrooms you never know what you'll find in there

Cas scanned the room full of people around him. Through all the lights and noise he saw a door that opened into a dark space across the hallway.

I guess it's worth a shot. He thought to himself as he curled his arms up to his chest and started shuffling through the people.

He made it to the wall that led down the hallway with only a few drinks spilled on him. It was still a few drinks too many for Castiel to handle at this moment in time.

"Excuse me." He tried to mumble at no one in particular, just any one that would listen to the soft whispers that came out of his mouth. It surprised Cas that anything came out at all, he was too busy remembering to breathe that he couldn't focus on anything else.

When he reached the doorway he stumbled inside and turned on the light with a shaking hand, trying to get away from the chaos as quickly as possible. He looked around at the room in front of him as he gently closed the door.

An office. Perfect.

cassiopeia: I'm in an office

Impala67: good good. Is any one else with you?

cassiopeia: no it's just me

Impala67: okay well just sit down somewhere and take a deep breath. You're going to be okay, I'll stay here with you

Cas choose a spot in the corner of the room, and slid down against the wall landing himself on the carpet next to a large black desk. He curled his knees up to his chest and looked back down at his phone to take away the pain of looking anywhere else that reminded him that he was lost inside a strangers home at 2 in the morning.