27: kik- dean

Dean stared at his phone.

It was sitting on the table next to him, with a menacing blank dark screen reminding him that he had no notifications.

He tried not to think about the fact that he hadn't heard from Cas all day, and more on the fact that he was at his brothers place for dinner.

"Hey Dean?" He heard Sam call out from the kitchen.

"Yeah?"

"So like I may or may not have just burnt the pizza... so like... do you want to just go get one?"

"Dude... can you not not burn anything?" Dean said throwing his head back against the couch he was sitting on in the living room.

"So far I've managed not to burn myself so that's a plus." Sam said turning the corner to face Dean.

"Alright well when's Jess getting home? we'll wait for her."

"She's actually at her sisters house in Ohio. I've gotta pick her up from the airport later on."

"Ah okay. Where you wanna go then?" Dean said sitting up in his seat.

"How about that one place on Main? I can't remember what it's called..."

"Oh I know where you're talking about. Let me grab my keys."

Dean was about to stand up from the couch, when he heard his phone buzz from the table. He reached over and grabbed it as he started to shift towards his keys on the other table.

cassiopeia: dean

cassiopeia: help

cassiopeia: please

Dean looked at the messages on his screen and felt a drop in his stomach. For Cas to have not talked to him all day, and then get this, Dean knew something was wrong again.

"Hold on a sec Sammy."

Impala67: what's wrong cas

Impala67: are you okay?

cassiopeia: no

Impala67: what happened?

cassiopeia: I...

cassiopeia: just so much

cassiopeia: and I don't know where I am

Impala67: you don't know where you are?

cassiopeia: im in a park

cassiopeia: I don't know where

cassiopeia: I was running and I just ended up here

Impala67: do you know what it's called?

cassiopeia: I think the sign says Evans Park but I can't really see it's dark

Impala67: is there a neighborhood across the street?

cassiopeia: yes

Impala67: I know where you are

Impala67: I'll be there in like 15 minutes okay? Don't move just find somewhere and sit down

cassiopeia: okay

"Slight detour Sam." Dean called grabbing his keys and bolting out of the room.

"What do you mean?" Sam called out behind him as they rushed down the hallway out to the front door.

"We're picking someone up on the way."

"A friend?"

"Something like that." Dean said as Sam closed the door behind him.