51: dean

Dean carried Castiel into his bedroom, not bothering to turn on any of the lights as he made his way from room to room.

Cas was shaking and wet, cold from the weather and the water. Dean felt the need to get him a change of clothes but the boy in his arms was already asleep, clinging to his jacket as he shivered in his arms.

He set down Castiel carefully on the bed and worked on getting his drenched coat off of him. He pulled at the sleeves as we worked Castiel over onto his back.

"Dean?" He mumbled sleepily.

"Hey shhh, lets just get these clothes off okay?" Dean whispered throwing his coat onto the floor.

"Okay." He nodded with his eyes clothes, pulling the bottom of his shirt up weakly.

"Just relax. I'll get it." Dean said pulling up from where Cas's hands were and slipping the shirt over his head.

Dean walked over to his closet and threw the wet shirt down next to the coat. He reached into the back and pulled out a pair of sweatpants that were too small for him anymore. Next he pulled an old flannel down from a hanger and then closed the door.

When he reached the bed, Castiel had already kicked his pants off onto the floor, and sat with his hands in his lap, yawning.

"Here put these on. I'll be right back." Dean said placing the sweatpants into his lap.

He left the flannel on the edge of the bed and walked over to the pile of clothes he had thrown on the floor. He picked them up and carried them over to the bathroom, where inside he let them hang over the side of the bathtub to drip.

When Dean went back into his bedroom, Castiel had already laid back down on the bed, presumably falling back asleep. Dean noticed the flannel still on the end of the bed, but voted it was better to let Cas sleep than to wake him up just to put a shirt on. On his way to the bed, Dean picked up a fleece blanket Jess got him for Christmas last year that was was laying on the floor, and draped it across the bed where Castiel remained asleep.

"Get some sleep angel." He whispered as leaned down to kiss his forehead, brushing a strand of hair away from his eyes.