34: castiel

Castiel had fallen asleep on the little couch he had fought Dean for, not even five minutes after lying down.

It was the most comfortable couch Cas had ever been on, including the fluffy gray blanket he had wrapped himself in when Dean left the room.

But now Cas was just barely awake, drifting in and out between dream and reality, due to the unfamiliar touch that hinted on his body.

He felt two arms pick him up from his sleep and hold him close.

"Dean..." He whispered subconsciously, not wanting to wake up.

"Shhh. Go back to sleep Castiel." A soft voice replied back.

Then he felt as if he was moving... probably because he was. He was being carried. Where to he didn't know, but he knew the feeling of being carried, Michael had carried him to bed many times as a child, and now he could tell Dean was doing the same.

He heard steps. Soft steps. Socks on a hardwood floor, stepping from room to room.

Then he felt a soft pillow like surface that now supported him as Dean's hands slipped away.

Cas shifted around, met by a new form of comfort. A pillowed surrounding causing him to fall back into the darkness of his mind.

"Night Cas." A soothing whisper flooded his mind as he drifted back into sleep.