22: dean

After countless fails of finding an empty room for Novak to lay down in, Dean had finally found a room with a small bed.

It must've been a guest bedroom, Dean put together by the lack of personality and decorations; but it had a bed and that's all that the kid in a trench coat that he had in his arms needed right now.

He helped walk him over to the edge of the bed and then watched as his coat spread out from him falling back onto the sheets.

"Do you ever think about how pretty the stars are? Because damn the stars are pretty." He sighed pointing to the ceiling.

Dean looked up and laughed when he saw the ceiling array of glow in the dark stick on stars.

"Oh yeah I bet." Dean continued laughing.

This kid was drunk off his ass.

It must've been contagious, because then the boy looked over to Dean and started laughing too.

Dean had never actually seen him laughing. He had only seen him stressing, running through the halls, studying for tests, writing papers... he had never seen his true colors. He only saw the shell.

"Can you come here?" He heard his soft voice say from the bed.

"Yeah sure what's up?" Dean said walking over to the bed and standing over where Novak was laying down.

He sat up to face Dean, with his disheveled hair making him look even more tired than he already was. His blue eyes stared right into Dean's with a hint of curiosity, as if admiring something, but he couldn't figure out what.

"Your eyes are beautiful." He whispered softly, putting a hand up to Dean's face.

He felt a rush as he embraced the warm touch on his cheek. Dean leaned into it, secretly hoping he would never take his hand away. And he didn't.

The boy traced patterns above his skin with his fingers, drawing lines that all revolved around his eyes. There was a gentle stare between them, neither of them breaking the attention of the other, but Novak was watching every move Dean made as if he was some intricate creature.

"How many freckles do you have?" The boy questioned tilting Dean's head in his hands.

Dean couldn't help but smile.

"I don't know." He said biting his lip still smiling.

"Can I count them?"

Dean let out a small laugh. And looked down into Novak's hands.

"Yeah." He whispered.

The boy moved his head around trying to get the best glimpses of Dean. He was still smoothing over Dean's cheekbones with his thumbs, but as he did so he mouthed the freckles that he had counted in that place.

Dean watched him, this curious kid in a trench coat, of all things, that was dumbfounded by his freckles. He couldn't remember the last time he felt so... warm.

Dean licked his lips, feeling dry from the continuous smile on his face, and then looked back at Novak, who was looking straight back at him. The boy shifted his hands around Dean's face and he felt as his thumb brushed over his bottom lip softly.

Dean felt a flutter in his chest as the glare between him and the other boy got closer. And then the felling of the thumb on his lips was replaced with another. Something more familiar, yet all so foreign to Dean, but nevertheless something he would learn to love. The taste of the other boy's lips.

It was different than anything Dean had ever felt. Novak wasn't exactly a good kisser. Not that any drunk idiot would be... but it still filled him with a different sensation that none of the girls he'd ever kissed before had given him.

The hand around Dean's jaw, moved back behind his neck and pulled his face closer to the other. Dean put one hand down on the bed in front of him and the other in the boy's messy hair, as he lowered himself down to his level on the bed. Novak moved his hand down Dean's back, sending a shiver through his body that was unmatchable.

Using the hand on his back, the other boy flipped sides with Dean, and used his other hand to press into his chest. He pulled back from the kiss, and instead started pulling at his jacket, tugging away at the sleeves, trying to escape the heat. He threw the coat to the side and was met with a kiss.

Gabriel is soooo going to kill me for this.

Dean felt his hands fumbling to take off his shirt, using his own to guide the other boy's along. They pulled it over his head, and threw it to the same side, then both smiled as Dean pulled him into another kiss. He felt Novak's hands trace over his body, and his face showed admiration as his eyes followed his hands. Dean watched the boy's eyes trail down his body and then back up to meet his eyes once again.

"Holy shit." He whispered out of breath.

"Alright..." Dean said putting his hands on the boy's shoulders.

There was a wild look in his eyes, that made the other boy bite his lip and smile. Then Dean pulled him around and pushed him back down into the bed. Novak grinned as Dean intertwined their hands, and pushed them down onto the bed, inches away from his face. Dean moved his legs so he straddled the other boy between him and put his face down next to his ear.

"Tell me to stop and I will."

Dean lingered down next to his face for a second, until he got a faint whisper in response.

"I don't want you to."