Party Time

Niall POV

"Come on, Jace. It'll be fun, the boys and I all want you down there too!" I poked my head into her bedroom and smiled at her.

"Really? Lets see, if I go downstairs with you, I'll be accused of being involved in the party planning by my dad if he finds out, Harry will probably make more comments about me, and your girlfriend hates me. Huh, not sounding like much fun right now," she said, flipping through the pages of a Seventeen magazine. Opening the door a little bit more, I walked in and sat at the foot of her bed.

"Come on, you know you want to."

"Niall, I really don't, seriously. I'd rather stay up here, in my warm bed, and read this article about One Direction," she said, letting out the littlest of laughs. She looked up at me, and put the magazine down.

"You really want me down there?"

"We all do, Jacey." I told her. She sighed, and agreed.

"Only for a little bit. I'm not drinking anything either!"

I took her hand in mine and closed her bedroom door behind us. Walking own the stairs, I could see the plastic red and blue cups in everyone's hands, and Jacey gripped my hand tighter than before. I could just picture Jacey's nose crinkle up at the smell of the alcohol. Seventeen and still the innocent daddy's little girl we all loved, that was her. The only one out of us all that was determined to stay in high school, finish, and go to college so she could make something out of herself. Of course, if we weren't in a band and making music, doing what we love, maybe that's what we would be doing. School. It all seemed like a distant thought.

"Come on Jace, you deserve to have some fun," I told her as I led her over to the small group of people standing by the front door. Harry, Liam, Zayn, and Angela stood in a half circle, Jacey and I joined after grabbing drinks for the two of us.

Where was Louis?

Angela scoffed as soon as she seen Jacey, who threw daggers at her. Something has been going on with the two of them for a few years now, and nobody knew exactly why they hated each other. I tried to look past it at first, because I loved both of them, but over the last couple weeks, its starting to get worse.

"Ew, did you have to bring her down here? You could have just left her upstairs alone. I mean, that's where she belongs, by herself," Angela snapped, before taking a sip of her drink.

"Yeah, you know what? This is my brother's party too, I'm allowed to be here," Jacey snapped back, and I could see the anger in her eyes. The boys and I just stared, and I could see the fear in Harry's. He didn't want them to fight, and the entire world knew why, I mean you were stupid if you didn't see it. Everyone except Jacey, who was completely oblivious, knew of his huge crush on her. Jacey, she was one to believe the media, and she listened to what other people thought of Harry.

She should have known better.

"No one wants you here, isn't that right Niall?" Angela sneered, while Jacey looked at me and rolled her eyes. Opening my mouth to defend my best friend, no words came out. It was like I couldn't bring myself to take one of the girls' sides.

"Really, Niall? You're just gonna take her side?!" I watched as Jacey turned to face my girlfriend, and in the blink of an eye, clear liquid was running down Angela's face and tears were rolling down Jacey's cheeks. "So much for being my best friend, right?"

Harry, Liam, and Zayn's mouths were wide open in shock as Jacey stormed out of her own house.

Within seconds, I heard a scream and Louis' voice for the first time tonight as he yelled out his sister's name.

Authors Note: Alright, so guys, next chapter of the newly edited Behind My Brother's Back (: hope youre liking it. Aaaand, I need new covers for some of my books, could any of you help? Thatd be lovely.

-Bree (: