Torn...

My Daughter's Father..

Jacey POV

"What do you mean we can't file a missing child report?!" I cried into the other line.

The woman sighed before speaking again in her soft toned voice. She was definitely trying to keep me calm, but at this point, I wa goin mentally insane.

"Ma'am, it hasn't been 48 hours yet. Have you double checked every room in your house?" she asked me, and I rolled my eyes to myself.

Why wouldnt I double check every room? Would I really be calling the police if she was just hiding under my bed or something?!

"Yes, yes I have. What am I, stupid?!" I snapped.

She sighed again, and then spoke, "I'm gonna need you to calm down, lady."

"Listen, I am a twenty year old mom, and my three year old daughter is missing. I'm gonna need YOU to do your job." I hung up the phone, and looked at the boys who were sitting on the couch a few feet away.

I collapsed to the floor. I broke down into tears, and lay there, sprawled across the floor. I couldn't breathe. I guess this is how Louis felt when I went missing. He loves me, and it must have had a huge toll on him. Well that's how I felt. I just...I couldn't breathe straight.

My phone played its ringtone, "Stay Beautiful" by Taylor Swift, signaling a new text message.

"Louis, please?" I handed him my phone, he came and lied next to me.

"New text, from an unknown number..." he started, and then continued after hitting a few buttons, "Seem familiar, darling?"

I snatched the phone from his grasp and read it over and over and over again. My mind just wouldn't process it. It was the same number from yesterday. What is going on?

I sent back a quick reply, my fingers typing so fast it hurt.

To: Unknown Number- Who is this and where is my baby?!

I waited nervously as I watched my phone from the corner of my eye. The boys tried taking the phone several times, but I smacked their hands away. No one was touching his but me. They had no place in this. Well I guess Harry did...

From: Unknown Number- Don't act like you don't know me. Jacey, remember me?

To: Unknown Number- Rob, is this you?

From: Unknown Number- Nope, but he's here too. Guess again.

To: U.N- Who the hell is this?!

From: U.N- Sorry, it wouldn't be fun if I told you.

I replied so many different times, with so many words that just exploded from my head. But that number didn't respond to any of my messages. I couldn't handle this.

The boys were trying to make me feel better while I went through Hannah's room, looking for any type of clue of where she could have gone and who could have taken her. It wasn't until after I found the note that I broke down again. I would have rather died than be forced to go through this. I felt so sorry for Louis, he had to go through exactly this. And now it was my turn, but with my daughter. What kind of family were we?

I sat on her tiny bed, it sunk down as I placed myself. I held the note between my fingers, my eyes scanned over it, carefully reading every single word.

"Dear Jacey,

Your brothers fame seems to lead me to you every time, huh? First you, oh and I'm not done with you, if that's what you're thinking. And now your daughter. You weren't too sneaky, trying to hide her from everyone. I've been watching your every move, I know your schedule. Isn't it obvious though? Hm. Its kind of a fun game, so lets keep playing, shall we? Hannah won't die as long as you cooperate. I want you, J. Only you. Oh, and tell the boys I said hi. They were smart for finding you the first time, but it won't be that easy this time around. Trust me on that.

Love, you know who, babe."

I read it out loud, so all of them could know. This sick monster wanted me, not Hannah. So why would he take her? Why not me?

The boys each looked at me with a different horrified look on their faces. They all showed fear in their eyes.

"Jacey..." Louis started.

I ignored him. I needed to do something, I couldn't let whoever took my baby think I was weak and just giving up.

"We'll file a report tomorrow and then go from there. We didn't give up on you Jace, and we won't do that to Hannah either." my brother promised. We interlocked our pinkies, and promise to each other. It was just like when we were kids.

"Jacey, sing with me." Louis insisted.

I guess he wanted to feel like a kid again, and do what we lived to do together.

"I stopped singing the day I left your tour."

"That was three years ago, Jace. Sing with me." he demanded, and the boys all harmonized together. I knew what song they were going for. It was one of the songs they sang on the XFactor, but changed it a bit to fit them. I sang the original version with Lou. It was one of my favorite songs from their XFactor days. It was forever since I last sang with the guys.

"I thought I saw a man brought to life

He was warm, he came around like he was dignified

He showed me what it was to cry

Well you couldn't be that man that I adored

You don't seem to know

Or seem to care what your heart is for

But I dont know him anymore

There's nothing where he used to lie

Conversation has run dry, that's what's going on

Nothing's fine, I'm torn

I'm all out of faith, this is how I feel

I'm cold and i am shamed, lying naked on the floor

Illusion never changed into something real

I'm wide awake and I can see the perfect sky is torn

You're a little late, I'm already torn." Louis joined in with me, singing the chorus alongside me. It felt like old times, and I finally had something to smile about.

I was with my brother, my new/old boyfriend, and my best friends. I couldn't ask for better, if only my daughter was here and not in the arms of a stranger.

AUTHORS NOTE; Cute moment for Louis and Jacey? I think so. Soooo I want a few reviews, and more reads for the next chapter to be uploaded earlyish. I'm trying to reach 1,000 reads!

*Harry Styles moment*

"WOOOO! WOOO!" ;)