Cuts and Bruises

My Daughter's Father..

Jacey POV

"I just want my daughter back, why can't you do your job?!" I screamed into the phone, at the lady who worked at the police station.

"Ma'am, you need to calm down." she said.

"I am calm. I filed my missing person report, why can't you look for her?!" I shouted, becoming so much more upset at every word she was saying.

But what she said before I hung up the phone stabbed me in the heart over and over again until I emotionally bled tears of my pain.

"Lady, we have more important cases than this."

I threw my phone down, and felt my lunch coming up. I ran to the toilet and puked out everything I had eaten since 9 this morning. Everything, even my pride.

I can't believe she would say something like that. Hannah is important to me, but not to them? Do they not care about my three year old daughter that's missing?

I collapsed onto the bathroom floor, and cried even more. I'm a 20 year old crying over something like this. I'm pathetic, and disgusting. I felt like I was 17 again.

"I hate my life. I hate my life." I picked up a razor, and remembered Louis and how he felt.

The day he found me. He had few cuts on his wrist and I didn't understand what they meant until he cried to me, telling me everything.

"Louis, I'm so sorry." I mumbled to myself and sliced one thin line of my wrist.

I felt sick again as the blood dropped into the sink, and my screams drowned out the sounds of my tears. Maybe if I wasn't alone in the house, I wouldn't have done it.

But that was all my choice, I should have went to their interview with them. I shouldnt have stayed home.

I held the wet washrag to my wrist, and went back into the livingroom. The television was blasting their voices.

"One Direction is here, and we have a few questions." the woman sitting on a chair next to them said into the camera.

They all sat next to each other on the large couch; Louis, Harry, Niall, Liam, and Zayn.

My boys.

"So boys, we heard about Jacey. How's she doing?"

No one knew about me and Harry getting back together besides the boys, and our families. Everyone knew about my baby, but they only thought it was Harry's. They weren't completely positive.

"She's coming along. This whole mess is a lot for her to handle, but she's strong." Niall spoke about me first, and then Louis took over.

"Ita hard to believe that three years ago, I was in the position she is in right now. We're doing everything we can to help her."

And then Harry spoke, "She's tough. She'll pull through, we all know it. She has her days when she wants to break down, but the next day she's up on her feet, ready for whats coming."

Liam and Zayn nodded, and the woman cleared her throat, asking another thing that was on her notecards.

"So Harry, we all know about your dramatic breakup with Jacey. What are you current feelings toward her?" I payed the most attention to how he was going to handle this, without giving the fact that we were together again away.

"Of course I miss her, and I will always love her. We have more important things to take care of than my love life. We're done with this." Harry said, smiling.

Wow, didn't expect him to be so calm and comfortable about it.

I switched off the tv, and layed down on the couch. My cut had finally stopped bleeding, and now I was afraid that they would see it and be angry with me.

I looked around the room at every picture on the wall. I felt like I was slowly breaking my own heart, staring at these photos of my family I once had.

Me and my mom. Me and my dad. Me, Louis, and our parents. Me, Harry, and Hannah. I took that picture that day they met. She was kissing his cheek, and it was absolutely adorable.

I moved my finger across her pictures face, and missed her even more.

Falling to the floor, I felt my vision blur, and I was in a deep sleep.

I woke up to Louis and the boys standing over me.

"What's going on?" I asked.

Louis picked me up, and stared at my cut. I hurried to hide it, but it was too late.

I saw the hurt in his eyes, the tears streaming down his face.

"Louis!" I yelled after him, but he didn't stop to listen.

I may have just made the biggest mistake in my life.

AUTHORS NOTE; what's happening? Where's Louis going? Seeing her cut brought back his memories of when he once did it to feel better.

Don't worry, no one is gonna die ;) yet. Hehee I kiiiiiid with yinz.

Love you guyses.

I need a cover for this book, message me and help! :)

Sorry that it's kinda short, I can't have too much happening at once:

Forgive me.

-Bree :)