Big Girls Don't Cry..

My Daughter's Father..

Jacey POV

Weeks had passed, and soon I was growing tired of searching the woods, that same spot, every day. We looked, we searched so hard for Hannah, but no luck. I tried going to the police, I tried so hard to tell the police officers that I knew who had Hannah. They wouldn't listen. I wanted to scream in their faces, tell them that Rob had them. But they had no record of him. Because no one had ever known who abducted me.

And now he has my daughter. That sick, disgusting, worthless man has my baby.

And I was going to get her back. I had to get into the woods, make my way back to his house, cabin thing and get in. I figured if I saw the spot, if I walked around a little, I'd manage to find my wanted place. I had a few days to prep.

"I'm coming with you." the boys had all told me, and I had no choice but to agree.

I tried to tell them all that I was a big girl, that I could do this on my own. But then I seen Hannah's picture on my cell phone, and broke down at the thought of going by myself. I thought about everything that could happen to me if he saw me, he would murder me, and no one would know about it. It was a good idea to have the boys, but I didn't want them hurt.

I sat on the couch, my head in my hands, and cried wet, hot tears.

I felt someone sit next to me, and heard a familiar melody in my ear.

The Fergie song I loved oh so much was playing, and I knew who was sitting next to me. Louis.

"I hope you know, I hope you know

That this has nothing to do with you

It's personal, myself and I

We got some straightening out to do

And I'm gonna miss you like a child misses that blanket

But I've gotta get a move on with my life

It's time to be a big girl now

And big girls don't cry..." I sang in my head, and found myself smiling.

Calling myself a big girl earlier must have meant something to the boys. I knew they had some kind of plan, to make me smile.

And that meant the world to me.

Rob POV

I got home that night to find my girls laying in Tara's bed together. Hannah was snuggled up to her, and it made me feel good. I picked a good girl, didn't I? Yes.

"Jacey, Jacey wake up." I shook her, and her eyes opened.

"I'm not Jacey..." she mumbled, clearly still half asleep.

She moved Hannah over, and stood up. I brought her into my arms, and inhaled her scent. Just like Jacey.

"Oh, Jacey."

Her eyes went wide as she pulled away.

"I'm not Jacey!! I'm Tara!!" she yelled, and I clenched my fists.

Tara POV

"I'm not Jacey!! I'm Tara!!" I screamed in his face, pulling away from the embrace. I unwrapped his arms from around me, and saw his fists ball up at his sides.

He fist connected with my cheek, and I felt my blood boil up inside of me. My cheek began to burn, and I knew that there was going to be a bruise. I fell back onto the bed, and heard Hannah begin to move and she started crying then.

I blacked out after that, waking up in the bathtub.

What was I doing in here? I got out, realizing I wasn't wearing any clothes. I grabbed a towel, and shook in terror. What was happening? Did he do something to me while I was out? I looked at my reflection in the mirror.

If I looked like Jacey before, I definitely didn't with this thing marking my face.

I wonder what Jacey would do in this situation again, would she sing? Would she try to kill the man? Would she help me get out?

She's a good singer. I guess we aren't exactly alike, because I dont sing. I'm a dancer, actually.

Changing into my leggings and tank top, I walked around the house, noticing Angela was sleeping, as was Hannah, and "Master" or "Eww" as I call him, was at work, I guess.

I tiptoed down to the basement, and grabbed Angela's iPod. I turned the volume up just a little, and Fergie's song "Big Girls Don't Cry" filled my ears. I took one step, and found my body taking control. Dance kept me sane, even in this place so similar to Hell.

I danced for hours, until I heard footsteps and the front door lock jiggle and open, and close again.

"Jacey?!" a voice called, the man, and I cringed at the sound of him.

I'm not Jacey. I never will be.

AUTHORS NOTE; Another short one, but I wanna tell you guys that I love you. Everyone says this, but you really are the best fans.

I never thought I'd ever say that. I never thought I'd have fans c;

Update either tonight or tomorrow.

Looooove yinzzzz. <3

-Bree :)

Oh hey, notice how Jacey and Tara used the same song? The idea just came to me...since ya know, they're soo similar. ;)

Oh, hey me again, is anyone else like completely memorized by Zayn's solo in the end of Moments?! Loooove it <3