Home At Last

Jacey POV

(4 weeks later)

"Jacey Tomlinson was finally let out of the hospital a few hours ago. We wish the best of luck for Jacey and the boys of One Direction." I watched and listened to he news lady talk about me on tv.

Finally going home.

Really home, not to what my abductor called "home".

Home with my dad, my brother, the love of my life, and my three bestfriends.

I love them all so much.

Especially my big brother.

"Louis!!" I ran into his arms after stepping out of the hospital.

I jumped into his arms and he picked me up, and spun me around.

I kissed his cheek.

"Jacey...I missed you so much!" He said, and set me back on the ground.

"Come on, dad and the boys are waiting at home for you. I bet they're excited to finally see you out of a hospital bed." He joked and I laughed. I got into the passengers seat of his car, the drive was silent, I was getting impatient.

Maybe life is finally good.

Maybe..

As soon as Lou parked the car in our gravel driveway, I hopped out of the car and slammed the door shut.

"Jacey? Louis?" I heard my father call as I ran into our house.

I stopped in front of him, and wrapped my arms around him. He never got the chance to come visit me in the hospital, but he was so busy. I understood...

"Daddy I'm home." I said.

Liam was next in line for a bear hug, and then Zayn. Zayn kissed my forehead and I smiled.

"I missed you guys so much." I said to the two.

I turned to them face my bestfriend.

Niall.

"Nialler!" I hugged him, he securely put his arms around my waist. I was glad to be home with the guys.

"Still the same Jay. I missed you." He said, and I smiled.

"Yeah..sort of..." I said, then faced HIM, on the right of Niall.

"Haz." I whispered and winked at him.

"It's been a while Jacey. I love you babe." He whispered the last part in my ear, and I found myself blushing like crazy.

He was being cautious of everyone around us.

I hugged him tighter than the rest of the boys, leaning my head on his chest.

This is where I belong. Home at last.

Harry POV

I stood outside her bedroom window that night, she still hasn't answered my text message that I sent five minutes ago.

"I was going to see how long you would stand there waiting for me, but then I changed my mind." I heard her voice, and looked up.

I saw her, as soon as I tilted my head upwards.

She waved through the open window, and motioned for me to hold on a second.

I heard the front door creak, and seconds later, she appeared in front of me.

"Hey, princess." I said, bringing her closer to me.

Her arms wrapped around my neck and my hands cupped her face.

"My knight in shining armor." She said, and let out a faint giggle.

"I hate having to sneak around like this, Harry." She said, as we lay on the grass in the backyard.

"I know babe, me too. But Louis or the boys can't know. I love One Direction almost as much as I love you." I told her, and kissed her.

"Why'd you change, Harry? What happened to you?" She asked, and at first I was confused, but then it came to me.

"I'm not a player, Jacey, I never was. If that's what you thought, I'm sorry." She snuggled closer to me, and closed her eyes.

Perfect.

AUTHORS NOTE; Hmmm. Aint they cute?! <3. Harry.<33