It's All Over

Harry POV

We all waited nervously for Niall and Jacey to return. As soon as they walked back onto the bus, she dropped the bomb on us. And man, did it hurt.

"Guys, I'm leaving." she just came out and said it, no emotion in her voice at all.

"What? Why?" I got up, and walked towards her, asking, talking really fast.

She paused before speaking again.

Not only to me, but to all the guys.

"I'm tired of keeping secrets. I'm tired of hiding. I'm tire of sneaking around. I'm sorry guys, but I think it's be best if we just state away from each other from now on." she spoke, again with no emotion. She kept a straight face, that meant she was...serious about this.

"But Jace, you're my sister." Louis said, hugging her as tight as someone could.

"I know, but still, it's too much for me. I'm too much trouble." she said.

"I love you all, so much. But I'm sorry, so sorry. Goodbye." she mumbled, and ran outside. Out of our sight.

What am I going to do without the love of my life?!

Jaceys POV

I hated the decision I was forced to make. Where I had to leave them all. I couldn't disrupt their career, it meant soo much to each of them.

So it was for the best.

Louis POV

She just left me. Without any reason. Without even telling ME why.

I can't believe it.

We've been through everything together. She's my sister, I have to see her again. She couldn't just leave like that an not expect me to come find her.

There had to be a logical reason why she left, what secrets were she talking about?!

Bye baby sister, always remember that I love you. I'm still performing for YOU.

Harry POV

There had to be a reason. What secrets? What's she hiding from me? I didn't understand...

"Louis, we're going out. Well I mean, we were." I just had to tell him the truth. It was killing me.

"Harry, what'd you do to her?!" he asked, he was mad.

"Nothing dude! I guess she was just fed up with keeping it to ourselves..." I said, and years fell from my eyes. It hurt to see her go.

I cried over her. Again.

"I can't believe this. I can't believe you two his this from me!" he yelled.

I'm sorry Louis. But I couldn't tell.

Louis's phone buzzed in his pocket.

"Tell Harry were finished. It's for the best. I'm so sorry for keeping this from you Lou, it wasn't right. I love you always." The text message, he read it out loud to all of us.

And that was the day One Direction cried together, as a brotherhood. As a family.

We all got the same text reading, "I'll be with my dad, but don't come for me. Best of luck to all of you. Xoxo."

But it didn't change a thing.

We couldn't go on without her. Well, we didn't want to. But we really had no choice, did we?

Jacey POV (FINAL)

I went back to my dads house, all the way across the ocean, back in Doncaster.

"Daddy!" I cried, and told him everything.

I'm only seventeen, and I'm pregnant.

I love my boys; Zayn, Louis, Liam, Niall, and Harry. I love them all, and I always will.

But my baby would be a distraction. And they deserved nothing but the best.

Goodbye.

AUTHORS NOTE; OHMYGOSH, OHMYGOSH. It's over!! :( Weeeeeelllllll, not quite. I'm writing a sequel, and I think I'll just add it to this story. Welp. Review lovelies.<33 :)