Pictures and Chances

Harry POV

The guys and I camped out in Jacey's room that night. We wished, prayed in every way possible that night.

We were now looking through Jaceys old photo box, which she started using the day we came home to meet Louis's whole family after the xfactor.

We all took turns picking out pictures.

Louis was first; it was of all six of us at the beach, the day we filmed the music video for What Makes You Beautiful.

Zayn got over his fear of water that day.

"And that's what makes you beautiful." I sang quietly to myself, in remembrance of the love of my life.

She loved that song.

Then it was Liam's turn to choose one, the one of him and Jacey posing in front of the blue slide at the park she loved dearly.

"Oh, Jacey.." A tear fell from Liam's eye, he acted like Jaceys big brother sometimes, it was something that brought the two of them closer together.

Zayns turn next; the one picture that actually could bring a smile to my face.

A few days before she went missing, we took a picture in front of the big One Direction billboard on the other side of town.

In the picture, it looked like Jacey was kissing Zayn's cheek, even though she was so far away from the huge poster.

That picture.

"I love this." Zayn grinned.

Niall went after him, picking up another one of my favorite pictures.

It was of her and Niall laying on a grassy hill, looking up at the sky, pointing at the clouds and smiling.

It made them look like models the way it was taken.

She's beautiful.

Lastly, it was my turn to pick one out of the box.

Me and her.

I was joking around with her, my arms were wrapped around her waist, and we were both laughing.

It was quite cute actually.

I love it.

I love her.

And nothing, ever, was going to change that.

We put the pictures away, and Niall was the first to speak.

"So what happens of we don't find her?" By now, he was legitimately sobbing, his eyes sewn shut by tears.

"Were going to Nialler. I swear to it." I said, and then everything went black. Or so it seemed that way.

I could still see, hear, and smell.

But my mind felt blank.

I need her home.

Jacey POV

As I layed in bed that night, I thought about everything.

Are they looking for me?

Do they even care?

I got it.

The police apparently found the gun in the woods, maybe if I left a note there the next time he took me, the cops could find me.

I guess it's worth a try...

Authors note: Welp. There it is :) haha. So I live in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania. I might audition to go to an Arts school for creative writing. What do you guys think of my chances? Review !