I Want You Back.

My Daughter's Father..

Angela POV

"God, Angela! What took you so long?! This kid is on my last nerve!" my brother's annoying voice exploded my eardrums as I stepped into the house we shared.

I held my hands to my ears as Hannah cried loudly, laying face first on the carpet. I picke her up, and rocked her in my arms.

Web she finally stopped whining, she began to fall asleep.

"Rob, is it really that hard to take care of a baby?!" I screamed in his face, trying to stay as quiet as I possibly could, I didn't want Hannah to wake up.

Sometimes I wish I could just throw her back into Jacey's arms, and spit in her face. I really hate her so much. She ruined my first chance to get Niall. Now I had to think even harder, and try to get him alone. That's it.

I set Hannah down on my bed, making sure she wouldn't fall off the bed. She stuck her thumb in her mouth, and sucked. For Harry and Jacey's baby, she wa kind of adorable.

Shut up Ang, my mind yelled.

No you shut up.

Wow I'm going crazy. I need to do this fast.

I pushed Rob out of my way, and lie down on the sofa, deciding to take a nap real quick before I had to get up. My plan was simple, go to Niall's flat tonight, surprise him, serenade him, and bam. I'm in. He's so desperate, I won't even need to attempt at this task. It can't be that hard.

RIIIIING. RIIIIING.

I smacked around, trying to find my phone to turn off the alarm I set. I felt it fall off of my belly, and onto the floor. The battery popped out, and it was silent again.

Sigh. Peace and quiet.

Not for long.

"Momma!" Hannah cried, and I ran to get her, taking a peek at the clock before I grabbed her.

Five minutes until midnight, perfect. I took Hannah into my arms, and lied her next to Rob on his bed. I gave her a sippy-cup full of apple juice, and she was quiet again. She must have just been thirsty.

Crap, I gotta go. I changed into my short black dress and silver stilettos. He better be thankful after doing this for him. I brushed my hair all the way through, and drove down a few blocks towards Niall's flat. I parked my car about a street over, and ran to his door.

Knocking on the door, I saw the lights go on, and heard a stumble. I really hope he's alone.

"A-Angela?" he stuttered at the sight of me.

I'm good.

Niall POV

I stumbled to the door, my eyes half closed and me half awake. I tripped over a few things before I reached the door.

By the time I opened the door, I was fully awoken by who was standing there.

"A-Angela?" I stuttered, surprised to see her.

Quite frankly, I didn't want to see her. I wanted to forget about her, everything that she did to me a few years ago. She really hurt me. I haven't been the same around girls ever since, I was so afraid to fall in love again, only to be let down like before.

But she looked gorgeous in her black dress, under the porch light. She gave a smile, and her sour voice then spoke.

"Niall, hi. I really need to talk to you. Please." she practically begged, and I let my guard down.

"Five minutes, that's it. I don't want any bull-crap this time, Ang." I demanded.

I let her in, and she took a seat on the couch. I sat next to her, and she smiled. I kept a straight face, what else was I supposed to do?