Take The Pain Away ***

Harry POV

Jacey has been gone for a little over a month now and I feel like I might die without her here with us.

The police are looking for her, but I don't think they're looking hard enough, since she has yet to be found.

If only.

And then it came to me...

"Come on, pick up, pick up." I said into my phone as I called Louis.

No answer.

What the heck?

I called at least 7 times, no answer at all.

All I hoped was that he was okay, and that nothing bad happened to him.

I grabbed my jacket and darted out of my house, down the street, and around the corner towards the Tomlinson residence.

"Louis!" I banged on the door, and eventually, I couldn't take it anymore and I got impatient.

I hit the door with all of my body force until it opened, and I ran upstairs to his room.

No luck.

Come on Lou, where are you?

It hit me. Jacey.

I ran down the hall to her room, and opened the door.

I found him.

"Lou! No, stop...please." I stared at him and begged my bestfriend not to hurt himself in any way possible.

"Louis, put the glass down. Now." I began to beg even harder.

He sat there on her bed, a piece of glass gripped in his hand.

His knuckles were bloody and bruised, most likely from Jaceys broken mirror.

He slowly pushed down the sharp weapon, and began crying even harder than I've ever seen before.

This was bad, no. Worse than bad actually.

Louis Tomlinson, he was never upset, always happy and excited for any reason whatsoever.

It was different seeing him like this. And knowing I couldn't do anything about it.

"Haz..." Was all he said, or mumbled.

"Louis..I need you to stop. Hurting yourself isn't going to do anything. What? Do you think that trying to kill yourself is going to bring her back to us?!" I partially yelled at him.

I walked over to him and put my arms around his shoulders.

"Listen, we're going to find her. Even if I die because of it. Risking my life isn't even as far as I'd go to bring her home. I'd do anything, and I know for a fact that you would too." I told him to his face, and then I broke down into tears myself.

So much for being a player, or a jerk. No one except the guys saw this side of me.

And only Jacey brought this many tears to my eyes.

A/N: Sorry I had to restart everything. It deleted itself :( so go read and vote! Review? Comment? Vote? Anything? Ahahah. Love you guys! Kbye.

-Bree :)