Changes and Searching

Louis POV

I sat and listened to the guys' plan, well really it was Harry's plan, but they all collaborated.

I'm truly a mess. But what am I supposed to do? Smile and pretend my sister being taken is okay?!

I don't think so.

"So we're seriously going to look her her? Screw the police and do it ourselves?" Niall asked, and Harry nodded.

Yeah right, like we could actually do it.

"I guess we could." Zayn said, looking as if he was thinking about it long and hard.

By going out and getting her, we all knew what we'd be risking.

We were risking our lives, and even Jacey's in a way. What if those guys who took her killed her if they saw us? They could kill all of us.

At this point, I was willing to do anything, even if I meant killing someone out of defense or not. I'd even die...for my baby sister to come home safely.

"Let's do it." I said, finally looking up at them.

"You sure Lou? We all could get-" I cut Harry off.

"Yeah, I know we can get hurt, I don't really care about what happens to me at this point." I told him, and I was being completely serious.

Ever since that night Jacey was taken, I've changed almost completely.

I'm still the same old Louis Tomlinson, band member of One Direction, but there are times where I've had to be mature.

Even if it kills me.

Authors Note: Miranda, it's for you :) See? You think they'll find her? Comment everyone!! :3