Injured

Niall POV

I got the news as soon as the three of us steppe into the hospital.

We expected Jaey to be hurt, but what they told us was a total surprise.

"Niall Horan, Liam Payne, Zayn Malik?" The doctor approached us and we darted up from our seats in the waiting room.

"They'll live. But I must say, Mr. Styles, Miss Tomlinson, and Mr. Tomlinson are very lucky to still be alive. Especially the young lady." He said, we sighed in half relief.

"Mr Styles has a broken wrist, the airbag impact twisted it in the wrong way. He'll need the cast for about four to six weeks. Miss Tomlinson has no serious injuries...but from the lack of oxygen, she's in a coma-like state. She has yet to wake up." He told me, and my face fell.

Goodbye relief, welcome back worry. And the tears.

"W-what about Louis?" I was afraid to ask, so Liam did for me instead. Somehow it was like he knew what I wanted to ask.

"He'll be fine, he's actually not going to have to stay for any longer. He's banged up a bit, but nothing too crucial. He should be out within a few minutes." The doctor said, and as if on cue, Louis came out of the small room.

"Lou!!" I ran towards him an hugged him.

"I found him. I found him Niall." He smiled slightly and I nodded.

"You did Lou. I'm sure she'll be excited to hear that." I said to him.

If she ever wakes up.

"If she wakes up."It was like he read my mind, and we both knew he was right.

And that's what hurt the most right now.

"Harry!" He whispered, and out came Harry, with a blue cast on his arm, tears staining his cheeks.

"Haz!" I said, and the guys, all five of us, we're together again.

We were all together again. Just like it should be.

Jacey.

Harry POV

We've been sitting in her room for over two hours, and soon after, we were all tired.

After begging, the nurse let is spend the night in there. Thank God, I couldn't bare to leave her alone again. By that time, it was almost three am, he still wasn't awake. We fought to remain awake. But it wasn't enough.

Goodnight.

AUTHORS NOTE: Yeah, so they got into a car crash. If that wasn't clear for you...

DAWE. Poor Harry and Louis.

:'( <\3