Resistance

Niall POV

"Alright guys, what are we doing?" I asked the four of them, Liam who was laying across Zayn and Harry's legs, and Louis who was sitting on the floor next to me.

"Well I guess we could start by lookin in the woods or something. Maybe we'll get lucky and she left a note or something." Liam said.

Psh yeah.

If we get lucky.

Don't get your hopes up.

And we made our way across town to the woods.

Come home Jay.

Jacey POV

He hasn't taken me out to the forest for a couple days...and it began to worry me that he might never take me out there again.

And then I got it.

I needed to be bad, hurt him in any way possible.

Mentally, or physically.

Hmm.

LIGHTBULB.

I had to resist him again, if he tries something, I have to not let him come near me. I always just let him do what he wanted, to survive.

I can't anymore.

This time is different.

And maybe now was my only chance.

"Jacey, baby, come here please!" I winced at him calling me baby, but followed his voice to his bedroom.

"Huh?" I faked a smile and stood at the foot of his bed.

"I need you." was all he said, before grabbing me by the waist and pulling me onto the bed with him.

This was my only chance, and I was going to take it. No second thoughts needed.

"Get off me! No, stop!" I trie my best to actually make it seem like I was angry.

When really, I was just scared.

"Don't touch me!"

We struggled for a minute until he decided to grab both of my wrists and pin me against the wall.

"I thought you learned your lesson. Come on." He pushed me towards the front door.

I touched my back pocket, making sure the piece of paper was still there.

Score.

Let's just hope I don't die today, and this plan of mine actually works.

Doubt it.

AUTHORS NOTE: uh ohhhh. Lol, I already know what happens ;)

Review! Love ya!