I...I love you.

Harry POV

I sat by her bedside as she told me everything that happened to her while she was gone.

"It was horrible, Harry. I didn't love him, i hated to pretend I did!" she said.

Love...it brought back my feelings about her.

I sat there in silence, tryin to think of a way to tell her, not wanting her to think the wrong idea of it all.

"Harry are you okay?" I was brought back to life by her voice, her blue-green eyes staring into mine.

"Jacey...I have to tell you something." I said, taking her hands in mine.

"Huh..?" she asked, seemingly speechless at that moment.

Here goes everything I've ever lived for.

"I..I..uh..Jacey, I love you. I have since the day I layed eyes on you. You're the most beautiful girl in the world, and I love you with all my heart. I know how Louis would feel about this, but you need to know how I feel about you." I said, and what happened next was completely unexpected in my mind.

She put her hand on the back of my neck and brought our faces closer together.

I felt our lips connect and her hands made their way up and tangled in my hair.

And then, almost as instantly as it started, she pulled away.

"I love you too. I always have." She whispered.

I couldn't think of the right words to say.

"What does this make us then?" She asked, looking confused and worried.

"Lovers?" was the only word I could spit out at that very moment.

We agreed that no one could know of our relationship, not yet anyways.

I kissed her again, quickly, for the sake of our secret.

Louis couldn't know of what just happened, noone could, they couldn't know that we just started our relationship.

"Secret lovers." she said, with a sly smile on her lips.

This couldn't end well, and mentally, I wasn't prepared for the consequences.

AUTHORS NOTE; I just fangirled over their love for each other. DAWE<3 Phahaha too bad I already knew what was gonna happen ;)