SEQUEL- My Daughter's Father

My Daughter's Father..<3

-3 years later- Jacey's POV

"Hannah, come on babygirl. We're going to be late!" her small body wabbled into the hallway of my father's house.

"Momma!" she laughed and I picked her up, and set her on my hip. I grabbed the car keys, and told my dad I was leaving.

"Bye pappy!" she called and I kissed her cheek.

I set her into her carseat, and buckled her in. Three years old and my baby was the most important thing in my life right now. Her brown spiraled hair blew in the wind, and her green eyes sparkled. She definitely was Harry's daughter...

As we drove, I thought back to three years ago. I remembered leaving, and being on the all the magazine covers. They didn't find out my pregnancy, thank God for that. All they knew was that me and Harry broke up, and boy, was that a disaster. I got questioned, and interviewed a bunch of times. After a while, it got old, so I hid from the media. And then I remembered back farther, when I was held captive by Rob. They still hadn't found him, and I was worried. For a while, I got notes and death threats from him and Angela. Who would have known they were family? Yeah, well not me. I'm so glad Niall dumped her when the media found that out. I was so grateful when Louis found me. Speaking of him, I haven't seen him since that day I left. He hadn't come by the house, and I refused to go to any of their concerts. I was afraid to, actually. I missed the guys, a lot, but I was scared still. Only Niall knew I was pregnant. And I hope he didn't say anything.

"Mommy! Mommy!" Hannah squealed from the backseat as we passed by the local Starbucks. That's my girl.

I pulled up into the parking lot, and grabbed her hand as we walked in. I got her a mini hot chocolate, and me a caramel frappucino. Gotta love Starbucks.

We got back into the car, and I checked my phone. No texts, or calls. That's usual. I always try and text Louis, but I can never push myself to hit send. I'm alway scared of the outcome.

"Hannah, you done?" I asked her as he held out the empty cup. I'll take that as a yes.

I grabbed it and put it into the cup holder.

"Ready?" I asked her, and she nodded before we drove off again. Arriving at her daycare, I took a deep breath. She loved this place, and it gave me time to relax. I could go back home and work. Yes, I'm an author now, for teens. I kept to my element, and decided to write my life story. That included my brother and boyfriend being part of a boy band and what had happened to me. But I change names, because we wouldnt want it to be too obvious, right?

"Bye baby. I'll see you after. I love you." I said my goodbyes to her, dropping her off in front of the familiar room.

"Bye momma." she said and ran into the room to join her friends. That's my girl.

Getting back into the car, I had a weird feeling. I felt like I was being watched. I had that feeling before, a year after the day I was brought home from the hospital. I looked around real quick, but no one was around. I shook it off, and drove home.

"Dad? I'm home! I'll be upstairs!" I called to him, but got no response. He must be sleeping.

Walking through the hallways and up the stairs, I scanned the photos on the wall. Me and Louis, Louis as a little boy, Louis now, and me as a little girl. The last one at the very top of the stairs was me, Louis, my father, and my mother. We went to a professional photographer that day and had it taken. I love that picture, so much.

I sat in my chair, and began to work on the first chapter of my book. Might as well start with that day of the party, huh?

I heard my phone go off, so I stopped writing and went to grab it off of my bed.

New text message, from: Unknown Number- I see you ;)

I shrugged and thought it was from a wrong number. Maybe it was for someone else, so I let it go. Hours and hours passed before it was finally 3:00. Time to go get Hannah.

"Mommy! Can we stop for ice cream?" she asked as I picked her up bridal style.

"Not today, Hannah. We have to get home, mommy is very busy." I apologized to her, and she nodded.

"Ohtay." she pouted but I assured her that we would tomorrow.

We got back in the car, and I turned on the radio as we drove down the highway.

"You're insecure, don't know what for

You're turning heads when you walk through the do-o-or.

Don't need makeup to cover up

Being the way that you are is eno-ou-ough." the familiar One Direction song played loudly out of the speakers.

This song still plays? After more than three whole years of it being out? Wow, the guys are good then.

We got home, and someone else's car was in my driveway. I parked next to it, and grabbed Hannah out. She stood next to me, and the person got out of the car. I know him. I know him. I know that hair, those curls. Those eyes. They looked so familiar.

"Harry..." I gasped and took Hannah's hand in mine.

"Jacey..."

"Mommy, who's this?" Hannah asked.

"Mommy?" Harry was flustered, and gave me a weird look.

"Hannah, babygirl, go inside with Pappy. I'll be in soon." I watched as she ran up the steps and into the house.

I turned back to Harry, and opened my mouth to speak, but then realized; I have no idea what to even say to him.

AUTHORS NOTE; Awe, reunited again. I'm sorry if it's a little boring. I truly am. But hey, it's just the beginning. SEQUEL :))