How Much Do You Care?

My Daughter's Father..

Jacey POV

"Babe, smile that pretty little smile of yours." Harry said to me, and kissed my cheek. His lips lingered there for a second, and he pulled away.

I swung our intertwined hands as we walked, and he made me smile. But I didn't say anything else, I wasn't about to let my smart mouth ruin this all.

Harry declared that we go for a walk, spend the day together. He and the boys are going to search the woods where I was left, tomorrow, and he wanted to give me all his attention today. We were walking to Starbucks, not caring of there was a picture taken or a camera snapped every now and then. It didn't bother me anymore. I just wanted to spend quality time with my boyfriend.

"Two caramel frappucinos, thank you." he ordered for us, and we got our drinks and took a seat at the small couch in the back of the place. I sipped my cold drink and he smiled. I was enjoying the wonderful taste, and he took my hand in his.

"Come on, let's just walk." he said and we left the popular Starbucks. It was more quiet outside, and we walked side by side; my drink in one hand, and Harry's in my other.

I heard the snap of a camera and whispers behind us. Whatever, right? Yeah, that was my thought until I got home and turned on the tv.

Tara POV

I begged him to let me take a shower. I told him I wasn't used to smelling so bad, when really I just wanted to wash all the hurt and pain off my body.

I stepped into the shower and let the hot water run down my body, enjoying the heat against my skin. I washed my hair, and scrubbed my skin, trying to wash the regret off me. I hated what happened last night. I hated him. I hate what he did to me. He deserved to die.

Did he do this to Jacey too? How did she feel while she was held here? We all know how she escaped, but I was pretty sure that he wouldn't do what he did to her, to me.

It was too easy, he was more than likely smarter and more clever this time.

"Hurry up, I need to shower!" I heard Angela's voice behind the door, so I hurried and shut off the water.

I got out of the tub and dried myself off, getting dressed as fast as I could.

I opened the door, and Angela pushed past me. Instead of going into my room, I looked around te house. The man isn't here, but the television was on and Hannah was laying in the livingroom alone.

I heard her mumble, so I sat next to her on the floor.

"Hi Hannah, I'm Tara." I kissed her forehead, and she giggled.

"Mumma?" my eyes went wide.

I'm not her mom, Jacey is. And then I thought about it while she played with my fingers.

Do I look like Jacey? Is that why this man took me? Is that why Hannah called me her mum? I'm either going insane, or I look strangely alike with the girl who went missing three years ago.

"I'm not your mommy." was what I wanted to say, but what was on the tv caught my eye. Somehow, it was always something about Jacey and Harry Styles, or One Direction.

This time it was about Jacey, Harry, and HANNAH.

I turned the tv volume up, and listened close.

"Harry Styles and Jacey Tomlinson too busy with each other to care about daughter?" Several pictures plastered the screen, of the couple.

I knew this couldn't have been true, maybe these were old pictures. They cared about Hannah. And I hoped they'd find her soon, cause maybe I could get out too.

Jacey POV

"Harry Styles and Jacey Tomlinson too busy with each other to care about daughter?" The tv said, and I fell to the floor.

Harry sat next to me, and held my hand. This isn't true.

I love Hannah, and I'd do anything for her. They got the wrong idea out of today.

Stupid media. What of whoever has Hannah sees this? They might kill her. They might think we really don't want to see her again and use that to their advantage.

Rob. He has her, doesn't he?!

"Oh, these times are hard, and they're making us crazy, don't give up on me baby." Harry sang in my ear.

I'm not giving up. I would never.

AUTHORS NOTE; Eh, I'm trying guuuys. I was in a really bad mood today, so if you'd review I'd love you forever!! :)

I still love yinz, you're so amazing. Don't give up on meeee, please? :3 Next chapter should be up within the next few days. <3

-Bree :)