It Could All Come Crashing Down..

Harry POV

It's 5 months into the tour now, only a month left. We're almost done. Louis still doesn't know about me and Jacey, but we hoped to tell him soon. But that's what we always said...

We've been together for almost 6 months now, and yesterday, well last night, we tied the knot.

Heheheheh.

Zayn, Louis, Liam, and Niall went out for a while and Jacey and I stayed at home in the bus.

We were cuddling on my tiny bed, and after a while, we got a little carried away.

And it happened.

But we used protection!!

Thank God, because if Louis ever found out, I'd be dead.

"Oh my gosh, someone help me, please." I heard crying and Jacey's sweet voice.

Why is she crying?

I heard the toilet bowl lid slam open, and the sounds of puking.

Jacey is throwing up?!

"Guys, come here!" Louis yelled for us to come into the small bathroom where Jacey was. She was crouched down on the floor, her face red as a tomato.

Louis held her hair back and she continued throw up. I ran to get a glass of water and a few painkillers, and handing them to Jacey, I said, "Louis let her go, I got her."

The guys gave me a concerned look but left me and Jacey alone in the bathroom.

"Babygirl, it stopped. Calm down, stop crying, please honey." I told her and she took a long drink of the water.

"Thanks babe." she said and I helped her back into her room so she could lay down and rest.

This kept going on for another week, so the guys and I took her to the hospital.

AUTHORS NOTE; Uhhh ohhhh. ;3