We're BestFriends.

Jacey POV

Since I'm not officially signed to the label, I only get to perform with the guys twice a month.

Great. What fun.

Our first concert is tonight, in only a few hours. I decided to let the fans choose what song I would sing. It made it so much easier or me.

"Harry, I hate this. I hate hiding us from him. Hmmph." I quickly texted him, and told the guys I was going to my tiny room to take a nap before the show.

Harry: We'll tell soon, promise. I love you. Sweet dreams beautiul.<3

I smiled at his reply and sent back a simple <3 before laying down.

Goodnight.

*****

Liam woke me up so I could get ready in hair and makeup. The stylist did me up, and gave me an outfit to slip into.

Shoooow time.

"Hello, Minnesota! Excited for One Direction?" The guys came running out on stage and I laughed as the huge crowd cheered for the guys.

"So before the boys perform, im here to do a song for you. Boys, any suggestions? Anyone?" I asked, turning to face them, and waited for a reply from anyone really.

"KSM!" Niall? Of course.

"Alright Niall, I guess. But only for you." I laughed and motioned for the music to begin playing.

It's our song.

Even if it was a little girly.

We both love it.

"For Niall James Horan, my best friend. Always and forever dude." I blew him a kiss and smiled at how dramatic he was about it.

"Tears you try so hard to hide

You hold it all inside

Pretend it doesn't matter

Why keep it to yourself

When you got someone else

You know can make it better

You try so hard to be strong

But I always know when something's wrong

So when you're feeling down

Hey, wasn't it you who's always

Been there for me?

Don't forget what we've been through together

Hey, isnt it true

We promised to always be bestfriends forever?"

I sang, and then Niall took the next verse. When his voice filled the arena, the crowd went wild.

"Words that you don't need to say

The sad that's on your face

Isn't hard to see through

I've been there once of twice

It's you that made things right

My turn to be there for you."

We then sang the chorus together, then he handed the mic back to me again.

"When the rain comes down

I will always be around

Just wanna be the one

To catch you when you fall."

We sang the chorus again, and j hugged him as the music played its last few notes.

Several fans shouted, "Kiss him!" but I wouldn't...I couldnt.

Walking backstage, Harry shot me a look.

I think Louis saw and is suspecting something.

Oh gosh.

I ran back to the tour bus.

And waited.

For hours.

Screw it, I'm going to sleep.

Authors note; REVIEW? Only a few more chapters left. But don't worry! I'm working on a sequel ;3 <3.

PS; the song was "Best Friends Forever" by KSM. Hehe.