You're Never Gonna Be Alone, Jacey.

My Daughter's Father..

Louis POV

Having Jacey back was the best thing that could have ever happened to me. My sister was back with me, and I was so happy to see her. It's been far too long.

But then we woke up this morning, and her whole world was flipped around again. This family would never be normal again. As far as I'm concerned, normal doesn't exist with me.

It's only been about 12 hours, and Jacey is still going on and on about not being able to file a police report. Trying to calm her down was harder than you'd expect. But being the amazing big brother I am, I managed to make her smile. Seeing that smile made my day just a little bit brighter. And singing together with her made me feel like a boy again, remembering all the good times with my baby sister.

Jacey POV

It's 9:04 pm here in Doncaster, a little more than 12 hours since my pride and joy went missing. The guys and I were currently sitting on the floor in a circle. Niall had his guitar, and a bottle of champagne was next to me. We were having sort of a therapy/toasting session. We had just prayed to God for my baby to come home, and we decided to sing for her and give her a toast.

Singing for my baby, or my family, or my best friends is the only kind of singing I will ever do...

Louis popped the champagne open, and poured a single glass. He took a sip, an passed it around so everyone could. Niall began to strum on his guitar as I spoke.

"Hannah, babygirl, I love you more than life itself. Please God, let her come home where she belongs. Hannah, I had my family, and my friends to bring me home. I'm gonna find you, darling. I don't care what it takes, I don't care of I die in the process. You will come home." I said, and then Harry spoke.

"Babe, you and Louis are definitely siblings. He said the same thing about you." I broke down in Louis's arms, thanking him so much for everything he did for me, and finding me. He kissed my forehead, and I lied my head in his lap. He played with my hair, and the tears continued to flow out of my eyes.

Niall strummed his guitar again, and this time, my boys sang to me. I didn't have to say one word. They understood me, and every word they sang made my heart pound. Those words may have been written by someone else, but they were definitely from their hearts, they meant every single beat and harmony.

"You're never gonna be alone from this moment on

If you ever feel like letting go, I won't let you fall

You're never gonna be alone, I'll hold you till the hurt is gone

And now, as long as I can, I'm losing on with both hands

Cause forever I believe that there's nothing I could need but you

So if I haven't yet, I've gotta let you know

You're never gonna be alone from this moment on,

If you ever feel like letting go, I won't let you fall

When all hope is gone, I know that you can carry on

We're gonna see the world out, I'll hold you till the hurt is gone

Oh, you've gotta live every single day like its the only one, what of tomorrow never comes?"

The boys sang together, and at this point, they were all sitting around me and Louis, who was still holding me. Louis had interlocked our fingers together, and I felt that connection we had. It was that brother/sister thing that we have had all our lives. And I loved every second of it. we had a bond that could never be broken.

They stopped singing and Niall sat his guitar down. We lied there for a few moments, before Louis suggested they leave so I could get some sleep. I stood up an hugged each of them, letting then out.

"Goodbye, Harry." I whispered. He hugged me tight and kissed me again, until my knees went weak and my body felt numb.

God, I missed that. I missed him.

"Hey, look at me. Let me see those beautiful eyes of yours." he said, lifting my chin up so my eyes could meet his.

"We'll find her. I'll make sure of it." Harry said, kissing my cheek one last time, before exiting my fathers house.

"Goodnight Lou." I mumbled before running upstairs to my room.

I cried myself to sleep that night. I just wanted my baby home. Home just wasn't home without her.

AUTHORS NOTE; The song is Never Gonna Be Alone by Nickelback!<3 I love that song!(: anywaaaays, I don't want beeeeg, so fan me? Review? Anything at all? Doubt it. Love you anyways darlings. Wooo.

-Bree:)