You Saved Me

My Daughter's Father..

LAST CHAPTER BEFORE I WEITE THE EPLOGUE AND "Hannah's Story". Kinda excited. I hope you'll read it :)

Niall POV

I watched the way her eyes sparkled when Jacey and Harry spoke to her, I watched the way her ponytail bounced when he laughed. She has the most adorable giggle in the whole wide world.

"So how was it? What all did you experience?" Jacey asked her, and I snapped back into reality and out of my own mind, paying close attention to what she was going to say.

"It was horrifying, really. Everyday I would cry and cry, and I thought I was going to die. I thought he would have killed me if I didn't listen to him." she spoke with such horror in her voice, I knew she wanted to start crying again.

I went with my instincts, I didn't really think about what I was doing at that exact moment, but I put my arm around her waist. I pulled her in closer to me, and she layed her head on my shoulder.

"Tara, shhh, don't cry love. You're safe here." I rubbed her back with my hand, and traced little hearts around on her back.

What was wrong with me? The guys were right, I'm whipped.

Love at first sight? Is that what Jacey just whispered to Harry? Oh, Jace.

"Am I really?" Tara mumbled, but I heard her.

Her sweet voice was like music to my ears, I loved the sound.

As weird as that makes me seem.

"Come on Harry, let's leave these two lovebirds alone." Jacey winked at me, and I found myself smiling my goofy grin.

Harry wrapped his arm around her shoulders, and pulled her closer as they walked out of Jacey's bedroom.

I figured out what she was doing, she wanted to leave me alone with Tara. Did Jay know that I liked her? More than likey, I guess.

"Hey, do you sing?" I asked her, trying to get her to smile.

She lifted her head up, and then shook it side to side.

"I'm no good. I dance." she said, blushing.

I stood up, and held my hand out for her to take hold of.

She took mine in hers, and I lifted her to her feet.

Pulling her close to my chest, she stood on her tiptoes.

"I can tell, I can tell how much you hate this

And deep down inside you know it's killing me

I can call, wish you well

And try to change this

But nothing I can say would change anything

Where were my senses?

I left them all behind

Why did I turn away?" I sang as we danced together.

She followed my feet, we trailed in a circle multiple times, her hands around my neck, and my arms placed on her hips.

"I wish I could save you

I wish I could save you

I'm not going nowhere

I wish I could say to you

It's gonna be alright

It's gonna be alright." I sang right to her, looking directly into her big, beautiful eyes.

"You did save me, Niall." she whispered, and I leaned down to her, as she looked back up.

Our lips connected, and I felt like I was dreaming. I guess it's a good thing that I wasn't, because that would have been a let down.

Harry POV

"We're back! With Hannah!" Hannah ran into Jacey's arms, and I kissed her forehead.

The guys came and sat with us on the couch, but something was wrong. Something was different.

"Where's Nialler?" Liam asked, and I smiled.

I pointed upstairs, an they looked confused for a second.

"With Tara." I said, in a duuuh tone, and they all nodded.

"He's singing to her. That's so sweet!" Jacey gushed.

I could hear his faint voice, and I could only imagine the scene they were in. They were in Jacey's room, and they were dancing. You could tell by the footsteps walking around. The floor creaked every time they took a step.

The door opened, and they walked downstairs hand in hand.

"Oooooh, Nialler!!" I laughed at how excited my girlfriend was getting, seeing her bestfriend so happy.

"He saved me." Tara spoke first, and I understood. We all did.

"Sit. Now." we all arranged ourselves in a circle on the floor, like we used to. But now we had Tara, and it was a good thing actually. Se belonged here with us, all of knew that.

We linked hands just like old times, and Jaceys voice filled the room.

"I said, only rainbows after rain

The sun will always come again

It's a circle, circling

Around again, it comes around

But you gotta keep your head up." she sang with such grace, I missed those days three years ago when we would sing and kiss and just be happy.

So much has happened since then, it would never be the same.

Only better. Much better than before.

Tara POV

I couldn't believe what was happening, I finally found the people who care most about me even though they barely know me.

And Niall, I can't believe I found a guy as amazing as him.

He's what I've always dreamt of, he was a dream coming true.

And Jacey and Harry, I hope they are together forever. They're perfect, absolutely perfect for each other. They belong together, not with another girl or boy. Just them two. And Hannah.

And the boys, how can I thank them for everything? They're the most terrific boys on the earth. I hope they find happiness on this crazy, messed up planet.

I mean, look at me, I did.

Thank you guys. Thank you all for everything. You showed me what it was like to love.

And I couldn't be happier.

"I love you." I said to each of them, kissing Niall's cheek, and wrapped Jacey in a tight embrace.

"Welcome to the life of One Direction, Tara." She said, an it made me smile just thinking about it.

AUTHORS NOTE; Oh my goooosh, it's almost over. Writing the epilogue soon, it should be up in the next few days.

Sorry for spelling mistakes throughout the story, I don't have an editor. But message me if you'd like to do that for me :)

Much appreciated, for reading guys.

Hannah's story, the first chapter should be up after the epilogue.

Oh, everyone in this story, is in the next one. MWAAAH. <3

Random thought of the chapter; One Direction's song Same Mistakes. It was the third song me and my bestfriend Jessie listened to. <3