Nightmares and Planning...

My Daughter's Father..

Angela POV (OOOOH)

"Ugh, Rob hurry up! This baby is annoying." I complained to my brother over the phone. I bounced little Hannah on my lap.

He was out getting diapers, and things for this brat. Why is Rob so stupid? He could have gotten Jacey, not her baby. What was the point of taking a pointless three year old? It would be no fun to mess with her.

"I'm coming, damn, calm down. I got held up by the cops."

"Rob, you have to be careful! What happened?" I asked, putting the baby on the floor.

"They asked for ID, so I showed them my fake one. No worries, I'm on my way home." he said, an I hung up.

My brother is such an idiot sometimes.

I turned the tv, hoping for the baby to finally sleep. She continued to cry and cry, but when a story came on the new that caught my eye, I got fed up and popped the pacifier into her tiny mouth.

"One Direction In Another Crisis?!" the top of the screen read, and Jacey's face popped up on the screen. She stood alongside the boys; Niall, Liam, Louis, Harry, and Zayn.

Niall. Niall.

My idiot of an ex boyfriend. He broke up with me 2 years ago, when he and Jacey found out that Rob is my brother. Rob was too nice to Jacey, he was too easy with her. He had gotten far too close with her. It reminded me of what Rob suggested the other day. He thinks I should try and get back with Niall. Show him that I've changed and I have no idea what's going on or what happened to Hannah.

I thought about it for a second...if Niall took me back, if I told him that I'm in love with him (which I'm not) then I could get close with Jacey. I could grieve the loss of her child with her, and then use our new friendship to my own advantage. Me and Rob would be free off the suspect list, well her suspect list. The police have no idea who it could be. Idiots.

It was too easy. It was such a simple plan, and Niall is far too desperate for a girl. Hahaha.

"Hannah, look its mommy and daddy on tv!" I said, and laughed at her.

She reached for Harry and Jacey, but she didn't understand that they were just stuck behind the television screen. She's definitely Jacey's daughter. Hah.

"Momma!" she cried again, and fell down on her bum.

I picked her up, and layed her down on the couch. I heard the key jiggle in the front door's lock, and then the door opened. It creaked, and then footsteps made their way down the hallway.

"I'm back." Rob said, picking up Hannah and bouncing her.

"Hi, babygirl. Daddy's home." he mumbled to the little girl.

Jacey POV

"Please, just being my baby home." I whispered before cuddling the blanket up to my chin. I lied in bed, it took about five minutes before I finally felt my eyes drifting shut.

I was in a large, empty space. No one but myself was here. My setting slowly became clearer for my eyes to see. Rob's house, I was sitting in his bedroom, on the bed. I barely had any clothes on. What's going on? He came into view, and so did the boys. They were all tied up against chairs, their mouths duct taped shut.

They were being kept here against their will. Louis was crying, as were Liam, Niall, and Zayn. They were all sending out muffled noises from the back of their throats. But Harry, he was still. He made no noise, made no movement whatsoever. His eyes were wide open, he wasn't blinking. Rob sat next to me.

"Sorry, Jay. But your boyfriend would have been a distraction." he said, and pointed to Harry.

His body, was lifeless. I ran over to his tied up body, he wasn't breathing. He had no pulse, he was dead. Rob killed him.

"Daddy?" Hannah came into view next, climbing into Rob's lap.

He isn't your father, Hannah, I thought to myself.

"He isn't, no Hannah. He doesn't love you, that's not your dad!" I yelled, but instead, nothing came out. I could feel myself speaking, but my voice was absolutely silent. No sound at all.

"Louis, guys, help." I said, and everything faded.

They were gone, and so was everyone else. I was alone in that blank, grey room again. All by myself. No one was with me. No one could help me.

Forever alone. Forever.

"AAAAH!" I shot up in bed, my head pounding and my body sweating.

"Jacey!" Louis ran into my room with a baseball bat in his hands. He swung it a few times, and came over to my bedside.

"It's okay, darling. What happened?" he asked me, runnin my shoulders in an attempt to comfort me.

And I told him the dream. I told him everything that when on, I knew that he understood my pain, because then he asked, "Do you want me to call the boys so you know they're alive?"

I nodded and he made me a steaming hot cup of tea. Louis made it special, he always did.

It always had extra love mixed in.

"Hazza, call the lads. Have them come over." I heard Lou's voice over the phone. He paused and spoke again.

"It's for Jacey." he said, and hung up.

Harry must have asked him why he wanted them to come over at 2 in the morning. Harry said he'd do anything for me...I guess he was true to his words.

I love you, Harry. You too, Hannah.

AUTHORS NOTE; So, what do you think of Angela's plan? Think she'll actually do it, and of Jacey will fall for it? Oh, and those of you who don't remember Angela and Rob, Angela was Niall's girlfriend at the beginning, she hates Jacey. An Rob was her abductor. Hmmm. Review, lovelies!(; <3

-Bree:)