Chapter 12: JM + LC

WARNING: SONG HAS A FEW CURSE WORDS. I DONT OWN THE VIDEO. THE LAST BIT OF THE CHAPTER IS INSPIRED BY A THING I SAW ON PINTEREST. JUST LOOK THROUGH THE MORMOR TAG AND YOU'LL FIND IT. This is my favorite song though. Enjoy!

************************************

"And if love be madness, may I never find sanity again."

**************************

On a scale of 1 to 10, Lizbeth was about a 6. She was of average beauty. A little above average, actually. Yet somehow she was still the perfect con artist. After all, in her line of work, your looks can be changed by make up and surgery. She mainly just wore enough make up to make herself look like a model. Besides, with the right gestures, she could make anyone fall in love within moments.

Without the streak in her hair, and the unusual color of her eyes, she was nothing special. Nowhere near it. She had pale skin, little more than porcelain. Like a china doll. Her lips were relatively normal. Small cupid's bow. Her nose was no different than what you could see in an advertisement.

And then, there were the things that made her truly unique.

For instance, her eyes.

They were so big and innocent. A beautiful shade of metallic grey that was both rare and common, depending where in the world you looked for it. She moved with such a reckless grace. She was insane. The kind of woman who would -and had- jumped off of a building for fun.

She had little to no impulse control. She was.... Wonderfully unpredictable. And she didn't even care.

She was perfect.

And James Moriarty was aware of three things:

1.  Lizbeth J. Constance was insane. A beautiful, utterly insane, psychopath.

2. She saw him as nothing more than an employer. The provider of a paycheck. Nothing else, besides maybe a friend.

3. He was completely in love with her.